• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn y'all are nerds

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      I hadn't heard that. People were a little nervous around the office a couple weeks ago when he released a production pic with more progress than expected.
      I was really kidding about spacex, but I think Tesla took a hit when Musk got high with joe Rogan on his pod cast. So I’m sure musk getting sued will really hurt Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
        Damn y'all are nerds

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        I don’t know what the hell im talking about. I saw a google suggested link about musk getting sued. I’m not a nerd. I’m like that quiet guy in school that everyone thinks is smart, but I really just have crippling social anxiety.

Comment

• Tesla had a lot of problems without a lawsuit.

Not sure why, but I woke up about every 45 minutes last night. It's going to be a long day.

Comment

• Musk never made transition from maverick entrepreneur ( which served him exceptionally well) to CEO of a publicly traded company. You can’t blurt out that you have the financing to take the company private, significantly affect your stock price, and think the SEC won’t come calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

I think your opinion of Kavanaugh and conversely Ford after today is entirely dependent on what your opinion was before today. Both played to their respective bases well.
              Hell, he keeps calendars, and they go all the way back to before that time. He wasn't anywhere near that area where the alleged incident happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Hell, he keeps calendars, and they go all the way back to before that time. He wasn't anywhere near that area where the alleged incident happened.
                I'm glad I'm not that anal, but I'm glad that he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

As someone who supports Kavanaugh, I agree with you. If I didn't support Kavanaugh, it's easy to say he could've edited the calendars afterwards to make it look like he wasn't there. It's a complete he said, she said, and we will never know the actual truth of what happened in any situation like that. So everyone will retreat to their respective corners and say see I told you I was right after yesterday. Given that was all that was ever going to happen, putting on such a public spectacle was completely unnecessary, unproductive, and unprofessional. The only people that benefited from yesterday were the news channels due to the viewership numbers being able to pad their ad revenues.
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

As someone who supports Kavanaugh, I agree with you. If I didn't support Kavanaugh, it's easy to say he could've edited the calendars afterwards to make it look like he wasn't there. It's a complete he said, she said, and we will never know the actual truth of what happened in any situation like that. So everyone will retreat to their respective corners and say see I told you I was right after yesterday. Given that was all that was ever going to happen, putting on such a public spectacle was completely unnecessary, unproductive, and unprofessional. The only people that benefited from yesterday were the news channels due to the viewership numbers being able to pad their ad revenues.
                    And the politicians who got their soundbites for the next election cycle.
                    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Wait a second. I haven't been keeping up with the story. This guy said that he has a calender from 30 years ago that proves where he was that night?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

I don’t know what the hell im talking about. I saw a google suggested link about musk getting sued. I’m not a nerd. I’m like that quiet guy in school that everyone thinks is smart, but I really just have crippling social anxiety.

Comment

• He also turned in all his calendars BEFORE this Ford came out. So, he didn't edit anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

I said in school, not here. Y'all all know I'm a moron.

Comment

• Let's say this guy really does keep a calendar, and he has them stored up somewhere from 30 years ago. Does anyone actually think that he would put a entry in there of him doing something illegal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                                He also turned in all his calendars BEFORE this Ford came out. So, he didn't edit anything
                                Stanley, Stanley, Stanley.

Comment

Working...
                                X