Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    Let's say this guy really does keep a calendar, and he has them stored up somewhere from 30 years ago. Does anyone actually think that he would put a entry in there of him doing something illegal?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I really don't think there were entries of parties. I don't know that for sure but I agree with you, I don't think he would enter on September 26, 1982 "ran a train on debbie"

Comment

• Show of hands from those that would just like to punch rhino sometimes...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
        Show of hands from those that would just like to punch rhino sometimes...

Comment

• I'd vote for Barney, but he's way too level-headed to ever make it to a ballot representing a party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

I really don't think there were entries of parties. I don't know that for sure but I agree with you, I don't think he would enter on September 26, 1982 "ran a train on debbie"
            I damn sure would have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls

I damn sure would have.
              We've already learned that you pass on hot offered tail, so no one wants to look at your exercise diary, er, calendar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                We've already learned that you pass on hot offered tail, so no one wants to look at your exercise diary, er, calendar.
                You're making this tough. I'm trying to be a better poster, Hannibal. Well except for the shots I've taken at Stan. Sorry Stan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  I'd vote for Barney, but he's way too level-headed to ever make it to a ballot representing a party.
                  Barney-Hanni 2020 - We cut our fat, let us cut the government's
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

You're making this tough. I'm trying to be a better poster, Hannibal. Well except for the shots I've taken at Stan. Sorry Stan.
                    Stan is a glutton for punishment. Dont feel bad. You've made his year with the attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls

For the greater good and to aid in your poster improvement, of course you did the right thing. It would've been stupid to risk a marriage 2 weeks away for a crazy lay. Stan and I agree with you anyway, not to make you rethink things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Barney-Hanni 2020 - We cut our fat, let us cut the government's
                        A+ post

Comment

• Flake might be fixing to be true to his name.

Comment

• That SOB

Comment

• Grassley bout to start bustin heads

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                                That SOB

Its not looking good. I hope Kavanaugh has an immunity idol.

Comment

Working...
                                X