Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    Let's say this guy really does keep a calendar, and he has them stored up somewhere from 30 years ago. Does anyone actually think that he would put a entry in there of him doing something illegal?

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I really don't think there were entries of parties. I don't know that for sure but I agree with you, I don't think he would enter on September 26, 1982 "ran a train on debbie"

    Comment


    • Show of hands from those that would just like to punch rhino sometimes...

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Biff View Post
        Show of hands from those that would just like to punch rhino sometimes...

        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • I'd vote for Barney, but he's way too level-headed to ever make it to a ballot representing a party.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Stan View Post

            I really don't think there were entries of parties. I don't know that for sure but I agree with you, I don't think he would enter on September 26, 1982 "ran a train on debbie"
            I damn sure would have.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Big Balls

              I damn sure would have.
              We've already learned that you pass on hot offered tail, so no one wants to look at your exercise diary, er, calendar.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                We've already learned that you pass on hot offered tail, so no one wants to look at your exercise diary, er, calendar.
                You're making this tough. I'm trying to be a better poster, Hannibal. Well except for the shots I've taken at Stan. Sorry Stan.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  I'd vote for Barney, but he's way too level-headed to ever make it to a ballot representing a party.
                  Barney-Hanni 2020 - We cut our fat, let us cut the government's
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                    You're making this tough. I'm trying to be a better poster, Hannibal. Well except for the shots I've taken at Stan. Sorry Stan.
                    Stan is a glutton for punishment. Dont feel bad. You've made his year with the attention.
                    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Big Balls

                      You're making this tough. I'm trying to be a better poster, Hannibal. Well except for the shots I've taken at Stan. Sorry Stan.
                      For the greater good and to aid in your poster improvement, of course you did the right thing. It would've been stupid to risk a marriage 2 weeks away for a crazy lay. Stan and I agree with you anyway, not to make you rethink things.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

                        Barney-Hanni 2020 - We cut our fat, let us cut the government's
                        A+ post

                        Comment


                        • Flake might be fixing to be true to his name.
                          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                          Comment


                          • That SOB

                            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Grassley bout to start bustin heads

                              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                                That SOB

                                Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Its not looking good. I hope Kavanaugh has an immunity idol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X