Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm pretty sure that I'm Biff's favorite on here.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • This door weighs no less than 150lbs. It's gonna have to sit for a month before I can hang it

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Biff View Post
        This door weighs no less than 150lbs. It's gonna have to sit for a month before I can hang it

        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        I can say from personal experience that sitting does not help weight loss.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

          Very nice piece of work, but I prefer the traditional crescent moon.
          Are you telling us to watch our step on the other side of that door?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

            I can say from personal experience that sitting does not help weight loss.
            Working out and doing yoga does.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Big Balls

              Working out and doing yoga does.
              This gate isn't very flexible

              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Did you guys get a test alert on your phone today? What was that all about?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                  Did you guys get a test alert on your phone today? What was that all about?
                  Trump trying out a new way to send tweets.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                    Trump trying out a new way to send tweets.
                    I said the same thing on the Rant about 3 minutes before you posted this.

                    Comment


                    • Do your wifes get all bitchy when you leave you kid alone in the car to run in a gas station?

                      I dont know what she thinks could happen. Who wants to steal a damn baby? If anything, the baby would deter someone from stealing the car.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                        Do your wifes get all bitchy when you leave you kid alone in the car to run in a gas station?

                        I dont know what she thinks could happen. Who wants to steal a damn baby? If anything, the baby would deter someone from stealing the car.
                        My God. Somebody please tell me if Rhino is trolling us. I can't take much more of this.

                        Comment


                        • Just a whole different world he lives in.

                          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Well the good news is, most car thieves don't want to be kidnappers.

                            https://www.theroot.com/florida-man-...dro-1823957884

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                              Well the good news is, most car thieves don't want to be kidnappers.

                              https://www.theroot.com/florida-man-...dro-1823957884
                              See. Thats what Im talking about. The chances of someone stealing a baby out of a car in the 2 minutes it takes to run in the store is almost zero. Id be locking the door too. So someone would have to break out the window to take the car or baby. Im not talking about doing this at a shady gas station either.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                                Did you guys get a test alert on your phone today? What was that all about?
                                The Germans have not -- repeat, have not -- attacked Pearl Harbor again. It's a test of a nationwide alert system, and every device and broadcast station received it. And will do so again three years from today in accordance with a new federal law. Put the lid back onto the jar of preserved okra and come back up out of the shelter. Don't forget the baby.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X