No announcement yet.

Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going on my first cruise next week, Cuzumel, on Royal Caribbean . What should I expect? And tips or advice, woolites?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic
      Going on my first cruise next week, Cuzumel, on Royal Caribbean . What should I expect? And tips or advice, woolites?
      How many hours will you be in cozumel?

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        How many hours will you be in cozumel?

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
        8 I think

Comment

• The cruise ship is going to dump you off in the downtown area. There will be tons of little shops and Mexicans bugging you to buy items/tours from them. You will want to go straight to Wet Wendy's if you plan on staying downtown. They have the best margaritas in town. After copping a buzz at Wet Wendy's you need to rent a car from Ms. Margarita at ISIS Rentals and explore the island.
          From downtown I would drive to the North East side of the island and work my way south. You will probably have time to stop and have a drink at all of the East island spots.
          If you are in a hurry our favorites are Playa Bonita, coconuts (our favorite East island spot), then you will head to the west side of the island and theres Playa Palancar, and Albert's Beach Bar if you are hungry (ask for jorge). Those are just our favorites. There are plenty more.
          If you want to snorkle stop at mr sanchos or carlos n charlies next. That can be your last stop and turn around and fo it all over again going backwards. Or continue north towards town to go back to the cruise ship.
          If you have time you can head north towards town but hang a left towards the intercontinental presidente and stay on that side road to bar hop. Very pretty too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Go to mr. Sanchos and sit on your ass and drink beer. Don’t do all that exhausting shit rhino does.

Comment

• I think holic would like Coconuts. They are pet lovers and have dogs, birds, and a alligator. They also talk women into flashing their titties.

Comment

• Anyone walking up to you to sell cigars also sells drugs. If you're into that sort of thing.

Comment

• Or he could pull a Stan and watch kids play on the beach instead of seeing titties and doing drugs.

Comment

• I don't know if o can do all that in 8 hours......my wife will be the only one snorkling.i think I'll just do the swim with the dolphin excursion and keep it simple. Be drunk enough on the ship. Is it easy to sneak shit on a cruise?

Comment

Is it easy to sneak shit on a cruise?
                      Think, ”drug mule”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know if o can do all that in 8 hours......my wife will be the only one snorkling.i think I'll just do the swim with the dolphin excursion and keep it simple. Be drunk enough on the ship. Is it easy to sneak shit on a cruise?
                        They are pretty vigilant when you initially board. Most things in original packaging will get snagged. Onboard alcohol and house take are their largest income streams.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

They are pretty vigilant when you initially board. Most things in original packaging will get snagged. Onboard alcohol and house take are their largest income streams.

I got a buddy that can recork wine bottles, so we just take liquor in wine bottles with us and have food coloring in it to make it look correct for getting onboard. Way cheaper that way.
                          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                            Or he could pull a Stan and watch kids play on the beach instead of seeing titties and doing drugs.

Depending on how small the kids are, he might can see some titties and watch them play.
                            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

What if a got edibles and diguized them as regular candy in a commercial bag like gummy worms

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

What if a got edibles and diguized them as regular candy in a commercial bag like gummy worms
                                I bet Mexican prisons are fun places to spend a few years..
                                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X