Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Big Balls
    Biff, I'm sorry to hear about your son. I am glad he's ok.

    Any update on his other troubles?
    He's good. Haven't had any issues. New meds have the anxiety under control

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Biff View Post
      He's good. Haven't had any issues. New meds have the anxiety under control

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Glad to hear it. Back on the issue from yesterday, has he felt okay since the episode.

      Comment


      • #33
        Balls talks too much, I blame Biff

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

          Maybe that's why he left his federal government gig.
          Trump will end up slashing EPA jobs faster than that girl could make my lizzard spit

          Comment


          • #35
            Maybe

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Big Balls

              Glad to hear it. Back on the issue from yesterday, has he felt okay since the episode.
              Been perfectly fine

              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Stan
                Balls talks too much, I blame Biff
                This is our thread anyway. I'm not sure why you're posting here

                Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Stan View Post
                  Balls talks too much, I blame Biff
                  I've posted two genuinely concerned questions regarding BIff's son and two pics of hot chicks. I'd say my post quality in this thread is pretty high. And just to make sure it stays that way...

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                    I've posted two genuinely concerned questions regarding BIff's son and two pics of hot chicks. I'd say my post quality in this thread is pretty high. And just to make sure it stays that way...

                    Please don’t speak to me in this thread. When I want to hear from you I will start a Stan and balls thoughts thread

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Stan View Post

                      Please don’t speak to me in this thread. When I want to hear from you I will start a Stan and balls thoughts thread
                      Sounds good.

                      Comment


                      • #41


                        ...

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Any yall know where I can buy a left handed screwdriver?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                            Any yall know where I can buy a left handed screwdriver?
                            Makes sense, since you smoke left-handed cigarettes.

                            http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...products_id=51

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              What's this I'm hearing about UN leaders laughing at trump?

                              Was it taken out of context and they were laughing with him? Or did he go off script and say something stupid?

                              Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I'm glad balls is back. Feels weird in here without balls.

                                Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X