No announcement yet.

Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've only been on one cruise and they kind of half ass checked everyone getting back on the ship. My girlfriend and I picked up some coke off the streets and hid it in her bikini top. I think I remember them half ass patting us down when we boarded but they weren't feeling on girls breast or anything.

They may have dogs and shit now. I really don't know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've seen workers getting busted sneaking drugs back on the ship, I wouldn't try that. The cruise I went on recently I brought several plastic bottles of vodka and put them under the first layer of my clothes, like I wasn't really trying to hide them. Barney's wine idea is really clever.

Comment

• Last year I bought the unlimited drink card thing, it was pretty fun just trying every single mixed drink they have. I definitely got my moneys worth. Those rum runners are damn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          I've only been on one cruise and they kind of half ass checked everyone getting back on the ship. My girlfriend and I picked up some coke off the streets and hid it in her bikini top. I think I remember them half ass patting us down when we boarded but they weren't feeling on girls breast or anything.

They may have dogs and shit now. I really don't know.

Seriously, who the hell is this guy, and what did he do with Rhino?

Comment

• See if you can find a drinking excursion around the island, holic. You will be missing a lot if you only hang out downtown and on the NW side of the island.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls

Seriously, who the hell is this guy, and what did he do with Rhino?
              It was a long time ago, Balls.

Comment

• Is there still a travel warning for Cozumel?

Comment

• Did Cozumel ever have a travel warning? I know Cancun did but there is a big difference between the two.

Comment

• Isn't Cozumel where the bomb went off on the ferry?

Comment

• It may be. I think I remember hearing something about that

Comment

• Rhino is the vacation king.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                          Rhino is the vacation king.
                          Not really. I work out of town a lot so it looks like I vacation more than I really do.

Comment

• Any of y'all been diagnosed with anxiety and take meds for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls
                              Any of y'all been diagnosed with anxiety and take meds for it?
                              At 53, I’m fortunate that I take no prescription meds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                                Any of y'all been diagnosed with anxiety and take meds for it?
                                Undiagnosed but obvious

Edit: I meant me, not you

Comment

Working...
                                X