X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Undiagnosed but obvious

Edit: I meant me, not you
    Yeah..mine is diagnosed. I take off brand Paxil. Have been on it at a very low dosage since 2005.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Yeah..mine is diagnosed. I take off brand Paxil. Have been on it at a very low dosage since 2005.
      Is it not working anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
        Any of y'all been diagnosed with anxiety and take meds for it?
        I take Citalopram which is a generic for Celexa

I was given that for something other than anxiety, but it also treats that. My agitation factor is significantly lowered by that little pill

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Is it not working anymore?
          No it works fine. I was just curious if I was the only one.

My anxiety tied in to IBS. I am just thankful almost every day when I poop, that its under control now.

Comment

• IF you have time to read a TL;DR post then read on. Its a pretty good laugh at my expense...

My anxiety was triggered by being in "trapped" social situations. Think large crowds, passenger in a vehicle that I'm not driving, etc. Basically, anytime a bathroom wasn't available or if it would put any one out if I had to take a dump. Stupid, right? And when it would happen it would come with the thunder and I would have to go every 30 minutes or so about 4 - 5 times before the episode was over. It should also be noted that I only took a dump about once a week back then, also. Getting myself on a regular schedule and taking meds have cleared it completely up.

The funny part...

The worst episode I ever had, was on a DART train (public transportation) to downtown Dallas to watch a road race with my wife and a group of friends. It hit me while I was on the little two car train. I knew once we got to the area where the race was, the crowd would be huge and there would be limited porta potties with long lines. So the only thing I could do was get off the train at an earlier stop and hope there might be a bathroom nearby. I got off and sure enough, nope, no bathroom. So I got back on to the next stop and got off at the soonest stop again. Once again, no bathroom. By this time I was bound to poop on myself with one more step, and I was in a lot of stomach pain, so I had to make a desperate decision. It was about 6 am. It was still dark and at the end of the parking lot of this train stop was a wooded area. I walked all the way to the end of the parking lot into the woods and pooped in the grass. I took my sweatshirt off, then my T-shirt and wiped my ass with my T-shirt. Once it was over I got back on the train and rode the rest of the way to the race and then had to find the nearest porta potty again for the next wave of chocalate thunder. Hung out there for about an hour. Race was half way over by the time it all subsided.

It sucked.
            Last edited by Big Balls; 10-05-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• That's rough, Balls. I used to get the "temporary diarrhea" a lot more than I do now. Since I've been on this diet and taking iron supplements, I tend more towards the constipation end of the spectrum.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                I've only been on one cruise and they kind of half ass checked everyone getting back on the ship. My girlfriend and I picked up some coke off the streets and hid it in her bikini top. I think I remember them half ass patting us down when we boarded but they weren't feeling on girls breast or anything.

They may have dogs and shit now. I really don't know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                Did your wife ever find out about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

Did your wife ever find out about this?
                  I think she needs to be told, Biff. This is our chance

Comment

• I've having no luck focusing on work today.
                    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Better late than never, but congrats, ITE.

All this talk about pooping; since my colon surgery last year I can poop at will, and I take 2 iron tabs daily.
                      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Collins sounds like she's going to vote yes tomorrow and confirm Kavanaugh tomorrow. She'd be 50, so it won't matter what Manchin does.
                        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Whats Balls doing in Ohio?

https://youtu.be/Om8pXtOy5e8

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                            Collins sounds like she's going to vote yes tomorrow and confirm Kavanaugh tomorrow. She'd be 50, so it won't matter what Manchin does.
                            I hope that he is no longer discussed if confirmed. I’m beyond sick of that story

Comment

• Do people sneeze in their sleep? I dont think Ive ever woken myself up sneezing.

Comment

• Manchin is also a yes

Comment

Working...
                                X