• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

118%
    SLO is better with butts than you... he knows how to make them jizz

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

Just from all the crap that you scrape off over time. Do y’all clean out the grease trap under your gas grill?
      Never.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson

Meh. I've seen better.
        The grill is still fairly new. Once well seasoned, I should be pulling 150-160% range

Comment

• I gotta say, Tapatalk has worked flawlessly on this iPhone. Not once have I had the quoting problem.

We changed cell providers and dropped our bill from $211 a month to $160ish. Went to xfinity mobile from Verizon. The main difference is that XM doesn’t charge that $20 per line access fee.
          My wife and I ended up getting new phones. The only complaint Is that, currently You can’t bring over an android phone to use. Any iPhone is fine. So I ended up getting this phone. You can buy an android phone from them but can’t bring one over. Our goal was to lower the monthly bill. Had we not bought phones, our bill would be $125ish for 3 lines.
          XM uses Verizon towers so our coverage hasn’t changed

Comment

• I've had an iPhone for as long as I remember. I have to use Verizon to get any reception here in SC because of the mountain. AT&T and Sprint suck here and Xfinity is not available.

Comment

• I switched to a version unlimited plan a couple of weeks ago. I got the first tier plan where they throttle your speed when there is a lot of people using the network. That plan sucked. My internet would slow to a crawl on weekends. I'm on the second tier plan now and it seems to work well.

Comment

• Verizon is rolling out unlimited 5G home internet plans in some of the larger cities. I'd drop Comcast in a second if I could get that in Tuscaloosa.

Comment

• I’m pretty happy with this so far. It’s simple, you have 2 options, per gig or unlimited

$45 unlimited
                  $12 per gig
                  Plus Whatever govt taxes and fees

No contracts, my wife is set up for 2gig a month. She doesn’t use much data. And you’re only charged for the data you use. So if she doesn’t get into that 2nd gig, we don’t pay

Comment

• They just cranked up a little Tom Petty on GameDay. It's been just over a year since he passed, and that still bums me out. I wish I could go to another show.

It's my birthday. Why the hell do people like birthdays?

Comment

• My Tapatalk won't quote another Tapatalk post but will quote a post made from a browser. It's apparently an issue with the Android version.

Comment

• 20 mins til and no in game thread. We don’t even care anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                          They just cranked up a little Tom Petty on GameDay. It's been just over a year since he passed, and that still bums me out. I wish I could go to another show.

It's my birthday. Why the hell do people like birthdays?
                          Happy birthday, Doc.
                          and I too miss TP

Comment

• Happy bday Hanni.
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Does Tearaway post anywhere?

Comment

• Happy birthday Hannibal. I hope it was a good one full of foods you ain't supposed to be eating.

Comment

Working...
                                X