Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
    I cannot begin to describe how much money my wife is able to spend without seeming to try particularly hard to do so. Every time I look at my bank account I am curious as to why there is not more money in there. She doesn't make many large purchases, but she'll kill you $30 at a time.
    It's the opposite at my house. My wife would save every dime she found. I spend like a mofo

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

      It's the opposite at my house. My wife would save every dime she found. I spend like a mofo
      I make very few actual purchases other than paying the bills.
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

      Comment


      • I wish I were a better saver. My sisters got the thrifty gene in my family.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
          I cannot begin to describe how much money my wife is able to spend without seeming to try particularly hard to do so. Every time I look at my bank account I am curious as to why there is not more money in there. She doesn't make many large purchases, but she'll kill you $30 at a time.
          Same here, except my surprise is every month when the credit card bill comes in. I'm scrambling around robbing Peter to pay Paul to fight carrying a balance.....
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

          “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

          “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

          Comment


          • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

            Same here, except my surprise is every month when the credit card bill comes in. I'm scrambling around robbing Peter to pay Paul to fight carrying a balance.....
            Oh we had a come to Jesus on the credit card a couple of weeks ago. I'm staunchly anti-carrying a balance on a credit card. My wife decided to look at the bank account and determined that she didn't have enough money in the account to buy what she wanted so she bought it on the credit card. Her argument was I was getting paid the following week and we can just pay it off then. Total BS. If you don't have the money in the account at the time you want to buy something, you can't buy it. None of this buying stuff with future cash crap.
            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

              Oh we had a come to Jesus on the credit card a couple of weeks ago. I'm staunchly anti-carrying a balance on a credit card. My wife decided to look at the bank account and determined that she didn't have enough money in the account to buy what she wanted so she bought it on the credit card. Her argument was I was getting paid the following week and we can just pay it off then. Total BS. If you don't have the money in the account at the time you want to buy something, you can't buy it. None of this buying stuff with future cash crap.
              Haha, I had that exact discussion with mine, word for word.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

                Oh we had a come to Jesus on the credit card a couple of weeks ago. I'm staunchly anti-carrying a balance on a credit card. My wife decided to look at the bank account and determined that she didn't have enough money in the account to buy what she wanted so she bought it on the credit card. Her argument was I was getting paid the following week and we can just pay it off then. Total BS. If you don't have the money in the account at the time you want to buy something, you can't buy it. None of this buying stuff with future cash crap.
                Her: "We have to have enough money, the credit card still works......
                Me: Tone.........
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                Comment


                • I dont see how kids dont stay sick all the time. My 10 mo old touches everything from the toilet to the dog food and tries to eat almost everything she finds on the floor. Its disgusting.

                  Comment


                  • The dog food and those springy door stopper things are her favorite toys at the moment. She has a padded toy room with all kinds of toys and she goes after the door stopper.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                      The dog food and those springy door stopper things are her favorite toys at the moment. She has a padded toy room with all kinds of toys and she goes after the door stopper.
                      Why is that? My kids loved those

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Stan View Post

                        Why is that? My kids loved those
                        Those things can entertain things for hours. I won't even lie and act like I haven't sat there and flicked one a few times before.
                        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                        Comment


                        • I definitely spent a few minutes flipping around door stoppers in my childhood.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Stan View Post

                            Why is that? My kids loved those
                            My dick sounds like one of those door stoppers when I see Elvira

                            Comment


                            • Everyone on vacation this week?

                              Comment


                              • Aloha!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X