Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
    Two zingers in one morning, Bill. Glad you could visit.
    Gotta visit my buds. Anyone die or get killt yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      Also what I was thinking. I was not expecting her to be that big this quickly.
      Shes 10 mos old already. Time seems to fly by.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

It was touch and go for Balls for a while when he came clean on doing yoga, but Biff apparently is OK with it and the rest of us just shrug.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

We were fortunate that the track went a bit more north and west than anticipated. We ended up with some 50 mph gusts, but sustained were below tropical storm force. Some limbs got blown out of trees and there's spanish moss everywhere, but that's about it.
          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Glad the guys made it back alive from the Soyuz launch headed to the ISS. That was a pretty deep abort almost 5 minutes into flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
              Glad the guys made it back alive from the Soyuz launch headed to the ISS. That was a pretty deep abort almost 5 minutes into flight.
              I bet they were ready to get the hell out of that thing. Can you imagine how good the ground felt under their feet?

Comment

• I'm not really sure how they survived the Gs if the report of 20+ on reentry was accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

We were fortunate that the track went a bit more north and west than anticipated. We ended up with some 50 mph gusts, but sustained were below tropical storm force. Some limbs got blown out of trees and there's spanish moss everywhere, but that's about it.
                  Every tourist should be required to take a minimum of two bales of Spanish moss back with them or be forever banned from Florida. If they're willing to climb the oaks to get it out, I'd let them off with one bale..
                  Last edited by Sid Youngleman; 10-11-2018, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Duracell bunny?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dude, bunnies sell all kinds of things....ESPECIALLY batteries.
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Their bunny is a lot creepier than the energizer bunny. May be a Halloween thing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I’m glad I’m on night shift. I’m not sure I could restrain myself from taking my wife and all her shit, and setting her out in the front yard. You ever have those days when you look at someone and think, I’m choosing to live this way.

Nothing major has happened, I just haven’t slept, haven’t eaten, and it’s her time of the month. The perfect storm.

Comment

• Wait, which one of you is on the rag?
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Hanni thinks he’s an astronaut

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                                Hanni thinks he’s an astronaut
                                Maybe he just wants to feel weightlessness.
                                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X