No announcement yet.

Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 150F is a good point to wrap. There's a stall point between 150-155 and that helps speed things up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      150F is a good point to wrap. There's a stall point between 150-155 and that helps speed things up.
      I was thinking since it’s such a small butt, will I even get a good bark by 150-160 degrees? Seems like I will need to finish it with no wrap

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

I was thinking since it’s such a small butt, will I even get a good bark by 150-160 degrees? Seems like I will need to finish it with no wrap
        May have to play it by ear.

Comment

• If only SLO were here......
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Hour 5 and it’s 180 degrees. Should have wrapped, or cooked a little hotter. Stalled at 160 for an hour. I had heard of that, and read an interesting study on why that happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Hour 5 and it’s 180 degrees. Should have wrapped, or cooked a little hotter. Stalled at 160 for an hour. I had heard of that, and read an interesting study on why that happens.
              Wrap it up and toss it in the oven at 350.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Wrap it up and toss it in the oven at 350.
                I have plenty of time. I gave myself 2 hours of cushion

Comment

• What's the temp where y'all are? Its 43 degrees and raining here.

Comment

• 86 feels like 90 here. Way better than it was a week ago.

Comment

• Looks like rain here, 80-85 I would guess

Comment

• Are we sticking with Dixieland delight? I was in the stadium and couldnt really tell what was happening during the fuck auburn part. Everyone around me was singing it the "wrong way" but something was going on over the loud speakers to muddle the crowd during that part.

Comment

Are we sticking with Dixieland delight? I was in the stadium and couldnt really tell what was happening during the fuck auburn part. Everyone around me was singing it the "wrong way" but something was going on over the loud speakers to muddle the crowd during that part.
                          "BEAT Auburn!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls

"BEAT Auburn!"
                            That's what the jumbotron was displaying, but I think the speakers were blaring out white noise or something to drown out the crowd.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's what the jumbotron was displaying, but I think the speakers were blaring out white noise or something to drown out the crowd.

What were you singing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

What were you singing?
                                Love in the first degree.

Comment

Working...
                                X