• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    Love in the first degree.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I figured you were a high cotton man

Comment

• Do me a favor when you get a chance and search Alabama's "Get It While Its Hot".

You will hear Randy Owne do his best impression of the lead singer from the song Brick House. Its from 1980 and it's weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
        Do me a favor when you get a chance and search Alabama's "Get It While Its Hot".

You will hear Randy Owne do his best impression of the lead singer from the song Brick House. Its from 1980 and it's weird.
        Yikes. Weird? Terrible, you meant terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Yikes. Weird? Terrible, you meant terrible.
          Its like they were trying out funk as an experiment. The album that song was on, also had "My Home's in Alabama", "Tennessee River and "Why Lady Why".

Comment

• Stan, that baby is 10.5 months old and rhino gave her a bath for the first time.

10.5 months and that SOB hasn’t had to do a damn thing.

Comment

• I’m about to unfriend rhino. His life fills me with rage.

My my wife is mad at me because I didn’t get canceled from work early enough to help her put kids to bed.

Comment

• Giving a baby a bath? Gosh, that sounds like woman's work. Sorry you had to go through that Rhino.

Comment

• I used to enjoy bathing my babies - until they pee'd and it got in their eyes and started crying

Comment

• I have a real problem with the mess kids make. I’m not a clean freak, but food on the floor, things being sticky, water being splashed out of the tub, all drives me insane. So, when people are all “awww how cute, baby’s first bath”, I’m just thinking, the BS is about to start.

Comment

• My wife took off work so she could go with my son on his field trip. It was canceled, so she wasted a day off. Said she is going to clean today since she wasted a day off. I’ve had 3 hours of sleep. This day is going to be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                        My wife took off work so she could go with my son on his field trip. It was canceled, so she wasted a day off. Said she is going to clean today since she wasted a day off. I’ve had 3 hours of sleep. This day is going to be awesome.
                        Well at least half of one room will get cleaned today. Bright side, Stan. Look for the bright side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          I’m about to unfriend rhino. His life fills me with rage.

My my wife is mad at me because I didn’t get canceled from work early enough to help her put kids to bed.
                          I'll ask it again. Do you all remember just a couple of years ago when Rhino was the unanimous "Most Likable" poster?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

I'll ask it again. Do you all remember just a couple of years ago when Rhino was the unanimous "Most Likable" poster?
                            Yes - the year after I won it -

Comment

• If we tried to do the Woollys now, everyone would get an award.
                              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Rhino is the same guy. Exactly the same. Y'all just jelly that he can be the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X