Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Im sure she would understand if you took a short vacation for some Stan time. You could always just try it and see.
    That shit only works for you.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

https://video.nest.com/clip/1bfc081d...6c5cf6404d.mp4
      Snowy Bear Breakin #caughtonNestCam
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

That shit only works for you.
        Well, rhino did get into trouble for his personal vacation. His punishment was taking her on a trip to Mexico. Poor fella

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
          My wife has to go the grocery store. If she thinks I’m going to keep cleaning while she’s dragging her feet “shopping” she will be disappointed. She told me that, and I stopped cleaning.
          But you said she took a day off for something and then ended up cleaning the house. What happened Stan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

But you said she took a day off for something and then ended up cleaning the house. What happened Stan?
            She washed the kids clothes and took a nap. No exaggeration

Comment

• Cold weather is back

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cold weather is back

Mine did it too - but I think it is my spare... maybe?

Comment

Cold weather is back

Yep, all 4 of mine actually dropped the other day.

Comment

• Went from high in the 90s to having an icy windshield this morning. Took about 3 weeks.

Comment

• Drove back to Greenville from Gatlinburg this morning. Mine was on too.
                      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Picked up our two miniature baby donkeys on Friday. I was worried the dogs might chase them, or scare them to death, so I kept them separated. Today, I put them together, I’m now worried about my dogs. Those donkeys kicked the shit out of them. The dogs are bigger, but they are pretty scared now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          Picked up our two miniature baby donkeys on Friday. I was worried the dogs might chase them, or scare them to death, so I kept them separated. Today, I put them together, I’m now worried about my dogs. Those donkeys kicked the shit out of them. The dogs are bigger, but they are pretty scared now.
                          That's why you see donkeys in cow pastures. They keep the coyotes away.
                          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

I've seen mules used to protect livestock. But behind my house is a sheep farm and the guy protects his sheep with Llamas. Not kidding. It's a strange thing to look out my back window and see a llama's head over my 6 ft privacy fence watching me drink coffee

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater

Yep. You ain't got to worry about them donkeys, Stan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                                Picked up our two miniature baby donkeys on Friday. I was worried the dogs might chase them, or scare them to death, so I kept them separated. Today, I put them together, I’m now worried about my dogs. Those donkeys kicked the shit out of them. The dogs are bigger, but they are pretty scared now.
                                Here we go with the Blue Wave stuff again.

Comment

Working...
                                X