Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    Biff, I think that about a lot of people. Basically anyone who has more than 2 kids. Especially the ones that let all their kids do 27 sports/organized activities a year.
    Watch idiocracy, smart people like you need to have as many kids as possible. My kind are breeding like rats.

There is a couple in my town that have 6 kids and every single kid is intelligent and well behaved. I wonder where I went wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Did you just make that sound?
      No, but was just thinking about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

Watch idiocracy, smart people like you need to have as many kids as possible. My kind are breeding like rats.

There is a couple in my town that have 6 kids and every single kid is intelligent and well behaved. I wonder where I went wrong
        I'm too selfish with my free time to be a parent.

Comment

• Funny y’all mention drama. Apparently my mother took our 4 year old home because the teachers kid was sick and my mom didn’t want my son thrown in some random class. I guess she had an attitude because the teacher gets word (third hand) that my mom is pissed off. Here comes the vague rant Facebook post directed at a “few” people. Of course my wife is pissed because it makes her look bad (how?).

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
            Funny y’all mention drama. Apparently my mother took our 4 year old home because the teachers kid was sick and my mom didn’t want my son thrown in some random class. I guess she had an attitude because the teacher gets word (third hand) that my mom is pissed off. Here comes the vague rant Facebook post directed at a “few” people. Of course my wife is pissed because it makes her look bad (how?).
            I'm going to have to pull a Biff here. I don't understand any of what you are talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

I'm going to have to pull a Biff here. I don't understand any of what you are talking about.
              I dont either. Stan hasn't made sense in a while.

Comment

• Maybe I need a break

Comment

• Why don't you fly to the Bahamas for a short vaca.

Wait, that's Rhino. My bad. Just keep on sucking at life, Stan.
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I wasn’t going to share anything else, my bitching is getting annoying, but this is too good. I’m pretty sure my wife is buying a new car because she is pissed at everything

Comment

• Your bitching doesn't bother me, Stan. I literally couldn't make out that long post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                        Your bitching doesn't bother me, Stan. I literally couldn't make out that long post.

I have agreed with Balls twice today. Thats got to be a record.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

I have agreed with Balls twice today. Thats got to be a record.
                          See, I told you I was working on being a better poster.

Comment

• Why shouldn't your wife have a new car Stan? You've got a nice new truck and that farm you've always wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                              Why shouldn't your wife have a new car Stan? You've got a nice new truck and that farm you've always wanted.
                              Who could ask for more?
                              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• I guess Stan is planning on sending the kids to school on the back of a donkey.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X