X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worked for Jesus’ parents......
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I’m taking the Facebook approach with you faggots. My life is awesome. #marriedmybestie #lovinlivin

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        I guess Stan is planning on sending the kids to school on the back of a donkey.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Is tater a billionaire today?

Comment

• I guess Stan is planning on sending the kids to school on the back of a donkey.
            Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

That would fan the FB flames.
            Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
            Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
              Is tater a billionaire today?
              I know I'm not, and I was really counting on it.

Comment

If I was I would take you guys on a nice vacation with hookers and blow.

Comment

• I guess Boz just had Tua and Jalen mixed up in his story

Comment

Not me, Holic. The winning ticket was sold in Simpsonville, SC, about 12 miles south of here. My office manager lives there. I was a little worried until I got to work. Not only was she here, she didn't give me the finger, so I knew it wasn't her.
                    Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                    Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• This World Series is really going to suck.

Stan, did your wife decide on the Lexus or the Mercedes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                        This World Series is really going to suck.

Stan, did your wife decide on the Lexus or the Mercedes?
                        She responded well to my begging and pleading to until next year. I sure showed her who’s boss

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

She responded well to my begging and pleading to until next year. I sure showed her who’s boss
                          Soooooooo, you bought a 60 day delay within which she can shop (i.e., see what unGodly expensive ass SUV all the other mommies are driving).
                          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Airport gave me a cool loaner car yesterday. I got to feel like a 5 star Bama recruit for the day.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Somebody needs to make a meme out of a pacifier with the caption, "the closest LSU will get to a championship ring"

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

Soooooooo, you bought a 60 day delay within which she can shop (i.e., see what unGodly expensive ass SUV all the other mommies are driving).
                                She will get an explorer. She does need a new car, but hers is paid for and I don’t want the kids destroying a new vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                                X