Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

She will get an explorer. She does need a new car, but hers is paid for and I don’t want the kids destroying a new vehicle.
    The car will still be paid for next year and the kids will still destroy it then, too. Why prolong the inevitable and upset your wife when you don;t have to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

The car will still be paid for next year and the kids will still destroy it then, too. Why prolong the inevitable and upset your wife when you don;t have to?
      Because cars are the biggest waste of money. I’ve always bought a car, driven it until it no longer is dependable. Hers is still good. Also, she hits all kinds of shit. Insurance is about to drop us, not kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

What the hell is going on in here lately? I am agreeing with Balls again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls

Is this your spiel to try to get people to take out loans for things they don't need?

Comment

She will get an explorer. She does need a new car, but hers is paid for and I don’t want the kids destroying a new vehicle.
            Do I have to do all of the thinking around here? Use the money you made from selling the kids to pay for the new vehicle. Badaboom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
              Is this your spiel to try to get people to take out loans for things they don't need?
              No, but I'll be damned if it shouldn't be.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

What the hell is going on in here lately? I am agreeing with Balls again.
                The quality of his posts have declined sharply. Probably why

Comment

The quality of his posts have declined sharply. Probably why

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

Because cars are the biggest waste of money. I’ve always bought a car, driven it until it no longer is dependable. Hers is still good. Also, she hits all kinds of shit. Insurance is about to drop us, not kidding.
                    Stan is driving around in a brand new truck preaching this "do as I say, not as I do" talk while his wife is driving the kids around in a tiny old beater.

I don't know how he sleeps at night.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Stan is driving around in a brand new truck preaching this "do as I say, not as I do" talk while his wife is driving the kids around in a tiny old beater.

My wife is driving a 4 year old traverse that has a third row. I bought a truck bc my 13 year old, 288k mile truck cost more to fix than it was worth.

Comment

Lots of alcohol, lots of tears.

Comment

Lots of alcohol, lots of tears.
                          First world problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

My wife is driving a 4 year old traverse that has a third row. I bought a truck bc my 13 year old, 288k mile truck cost more to fix than it was worth.
                            So about the time she gets one paid off, she’s ready for a new one?
                            That’s a lifetime of car payments.
                            Stan, just sit her down and tell her she has a minimum of 6 more years to drive that thing.

Comment

• Just got a call from Jamaica. That you, Rhino?

Comment

• Or you could budget to always have a car payment for your wife. I drive mine until the wheels fall off too but I prefer my wife to have something safe and reliable so I don't have to worry about her having car problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X