Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
    My God, those folks on tigerdroppings have lost their minds. They’re deranged. Just pick any thread over there....
    I read one where a guy said “this is their best chance in years to beat bama.” How can they think that? I’ve never felt more confident

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

I read one where a guy said “this is their best chance in years to beat bama.” How can they think that? I’ve never felt more confident
      I looked on there yesterday for the first time in probably a year. Its hard to read the threads.

Comment

• They are going to burn that stadium and maybe the whole campus to the ground if they lose this one. Good, I like to see that.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
          The Dems sent all these mail bombs. It’s way too apparent.

Either that or the worst mail bomber ever. A bit strange that not a single one has actually exploded.
          First thing I thought of when I heard of these. No doubt in my mind.
          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• NBC cancels and buys out Megan Kelley after her blackface Halloween comments. I woke up a couple of days ago and that show was on, I’m not sure she is an actual human. I’m guessing a reptilian or alien.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
              We are not having any more. One is plenty enough for me.
              We weren't having more than one either. Until 23 years later, when we did. Trying to keep massive reserves of testosterone under control in later life is a burden that few can understand or empathize with.

Comment

• You verile old dude, you.
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                  You virile old dude, you.
                  That's just a few letters away from senile.

Comment

• Yeah, I’d definitely say it was Soros

Comment

• 10k illegals marching under their country’s flag is sure to convince the average American we don’t need a wall. Wait...

Comment

• I don't have any idea what you guys are talking about.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Do I need to like and share Biff's post to prove that I love God and America? Was there a bet made that Biff's post wouldn't get 10 shares? Does Facebook keep taking the post down?

These are things I need to know before taking it seriously or not.

Comment

I don't have any idea what you guys are talking about.

Let me put in perspective. There's the equivalent of 2,500 Cessnas, each carrying four Guatemalans, headed north through Mexico intending to enter U.S. airspace. They will all be provided loaner cars from local airports upon their arrival.

Comment

• I don't think we want the Guatemalans over here. Their attitudes are not very good.

Comment

I don't think we want the Guatemalans over here. Their attitudes are not very good.

This is code for they want more money than other latinos.
                                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X