Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I haven't seen one of these in a while

Comment

• Merry Christmas. Smoke up, Johnny.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I don’t understand this drug awareness week stuff. Apparently, I’m supposed to make my kids look like they’re on drugs each day.

Comment

• With closed caption turned on

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• That's a corrected transcript, I am sure of it
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I've been in cajun territory for a couple of days. It's been nice not having to listen to those coon asses flap their gums today.

Comment

• Comment

• My daughter is afraid of Santa and cries when she sees him. Santa had to hide behind her in the Christmas pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                        Lord only knows how many penises have been in there. And the same could be said about the urinal.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                          My daughter is afraid of Santa and cries when she sees him. Santa had to hide behind her in the Christmas pictures.

Santa comes to your house for pictures?
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

Lord only knows how many penises have been in there. And the same could be said about the urinal.
                            I knew we would eventually drag Sid down to our level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                              I knew we would eventually drag Sid down to our level.
                              That picture was just too much of a slow, hanging curve ball to resist. [Heehee. He said "hanging" and "ball."]

Now back to rigid(!) self-denial and clean living.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang

Santa comes to your house for pictures?
                                I'm not exactly sure where this was taken. Somewhere near Jasper. My house is nowhere near this clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X