No announcement yet.

Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, you flew Santa to Jasper for pics?
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Not sure the phrase “clean house and jasper” has been used

Comment

• I love the pic, but that Santa pose looks a little pedo... and your daughter looks like she knows it

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron
          I love the pic, but that Santa pose looks a little pedo... and your daughter looks like she knows it
          It is a bit creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
            I love the pic, but that Santa pose looks a little pedo... and your daughter looks like she knows it
            She may know something we dont. They are in Jasper.

Comment

• Biff must be busy trimming the shrubs at his new office this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                Biff must be busy trimming the shrubs at his new office this week.
                Is that his nickname for the 27 y/o suite mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven

Is that his nickname for the 27 y/o suite mate?
                  You haven’t found a picture of her yet?

Comment

• Redstone Arsenal has been lost to an invading force of ladybugs

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                      Redstone Arsenal has been lost to an invading force of ladybugs
                      The bugs are always bad when I work out there. Mosquitoes are the size of flys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

You haven’t found a picture of her yet?
                        I haven't been looking. I'm more of a geography guy when it comes to looking for stuff. Finding Rhino's Piggly Wiggly in Apalachicola, your office in Rome, those things are a challenge but it's not lurking after a person. Not for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

I haven't been looking. I'm more of a geography guy when it comes to looking for stuff. Finding Rhino's Piggly Wiggly in Apalachicola, your office in Rome, those things are a challenge but it's not lurking after a person. Not for me.
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I’ve cut out caffeine and I’m miserable. I’ve done this before and I probably have another day of headaches.

Comment

• I love caffeine too much to leave it behind
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                                I love caffeine too much to leave it behind
                                Today was my second day of decaf. I’ve never left a cup half full. It was almost like what’s the point

Comment

Working...
                                X