Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven

I haven't been looking. I'm more of a geography guy when it comes to looking for stuff. Finding Rhino's Piggly Wiggly in Apalachicola, your office in Rome, those things are a challenge but it's not lurking after a person. Not for me.
    Yeah, that’s not odd at all.

Well that’s good, because you definitely had me fooled the way you kept bringing her up.

Comment

• I know this is a spoon pic for proof, but I’m in the gym right now and I want to pat this 50 year old ladies ass just to congratulate her on a job well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Today was my second day of decaf. I’ve never left a cup half full. It was almost like what’s the point
        Why give up caffeine. And don't say "Because its bad for you." How is it bad for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Why give up caffeine. And don't say "Because its bad for you." How is it bad for you?
          I drink WAY to much. It’s an addiction for me.

Comment

• Gonna lose Florida. Gonna lose Georgia

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Today was my second day of decaf. I’ve never left a cup half full. It was almost like what’s the point
              Yep, if no caffeine what is the point
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

Yeah, that’s not odd at all.

Well that’s good, because you definitely had me fooled the way you kept bringing her up.
                Don't get me wrong, I'll ask each day for a pic of a 27 y/o gal. You'll be poster of the day if you produce.

Comment

Gonna lose Florida. Gonna lose Georgia
                  Florida, yes. Georgia is still a toss up.
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• I like my caffeine in the morning, but I've never experienced in withdrawals if I don't.

Comment

• I drink a bigger cup in the morning, then fill a yeti (32 oz?, the big one) on the way to work. Diet Coke at lunch, Diet Coke for supper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson

Florida, yes. Georgia is still a toss up.
                        Well, with 7% in, Kemp is leading big

Comment

• What’s wrong with caffeine??

Comment

Well, with 7% in, Kemp is leading big
                            Desantis up in FL too with 92% in but its real real close.
                            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• It's possible to drink some straight water too, Stan. It doesn't taste too bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                                It's possible to drink some straight water too, Stan. It doesn't taste too bad.
                                I drink at least 5 bottles a day

Comment

Working...
                                X