Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Biff View Post
    They put the caffeine back in. That’s what you’re tasting.
    It's always had caffeine.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

      It's always had caffeine.
      What do you think ZERO meant????

      It’s like you don’t even know what’s going on in the world

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Biff View Post

        What do you think ZERO meant????

        It’s like you don’t even know what’s going on in the world

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Biff View Post
          Pelosi will be Speaker of the House. God help us. Here comes the impeachment talks
          Let the House keep cranking out subpoenas while the Senate keeps cranking out Federal judges.

          Comment


          • Trump should give the I have a phone and a pen speech that Obama gave

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

              The taste has changed
              https://www.coca-colacompany.com/sto...-zero-suga#ath

              Comment


              • This red headed chick on the hgtv show good bones is so hot. I’ve mentioned her before, but sweet jeebus, it’s worth mentioning again

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Stan View Post
                  This red headed chick on the hgtv show good bones is so hot. I’ve mentioned her before, but sweet jeebus, it’s worth mentioning again
                  Pic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                    Pic

                    Comment


                    • Does it surprise anyone that Stan sits around watching reality shows on hgtv all day?

                      I didn't think so.

                      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                        Hanni, do you have a pic of Biff's 27 y/o suite mate?

                        Comment


                        • Name this person. Without cheating!

                          Comment


                          • It's either Natalie Portman or Olivia Wilde. Mostly likely Portman.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

                              Hanni, do you have a pic of Biff's 27 y/o suite mate?
                              No. Maybe he'll bring her to the Dirty Goat or whatever the name of that new bar is.
                              Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 11-07-2018, 01:21 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                                It's either Natalie Portman or Olivia Wilde. Mostly likely Portman.
                                No, no, no, nope no

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X