Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Balls

There aren't even 27 people that post here.
    Just go away

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

Just go away
      But you started this thread for me....

Its poetic justice that you end it for me too.

Comment

• Ruth B. Ginsburg fell and broke some ribs today. I wonderful if this might signal her retirement? Another conservative judge on the Supreme Court

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
          Ruth B. Ginsburg fell and broke some ribs today. I wonderful if this might signal her retirement? Another conservative judge on the Supreme Court
          She will literally have to die while Trump is in office. There's no way she'll resign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

She will literally have to die while Trump is in office. There's no way she'll resign.
            The left would completely lose it. If Trump is reelected, RBG will RIP

Comment

• With the new Senate numbers could Dems do anything to stop a new Trump supreme court nominee?

If not, look for him to nominate a 23 y.o. ultra conservative attorney.
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                With the new Senate numbers could Dems do anything to stop a new Trump supreme court nominee?

If not, look for him to nominate a 23 y.o. ultra conservative attorney.
                He'll probably nominate a conservative woman next. A woman to replace a woman. And the House doesn't have anything to do with the Supreme Court nominees. So yes, keeping the majority in the Senate almost ensures his pick goes through.

Comment

• She broke left ribs. Must’ve been leaning a bit too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                    She broke left ribs. Must’ve been leaning a bit too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Indeed

Comment

• 17 ft. 120 lb

Comment

^^^This. But she will never die. She'll just nasty away.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater

^^^This. But she will never die. She'll just nasty away.
                          Well she'll have to die in the next 3-6 months too. The Dems will delay to the next election otherwise.

Comment

• I've got about a half an inch of snow on my deck #yankeeproblems

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                              I've got about a half an inch of snow on my deck #yankeeproblems
                              I saw that on the radar. Just a cold rain here.

Comment

Well she'll have to die in the next 3-6 months too. The Dems will delay to the next election otherwise.
                                What will they delay? With the republican senate gains, the left can FOAD

Comment

Working...
                                X