No announcement yet.

Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you live in the Illinois area of St Louis or the Missouri area?
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I bet rhinos wife spends $10K a year on baby photos

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
        Do you live in the Illinois area of St Louis or the Missouri area?
        Missouri side of the river

I miss Tuscaloosa

Comment

• It's cold and wet today in T'town, B'ham, H'ville, Mobile, Mtgy, basically everywhere.
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
            It's cold and wet today in T'town, B'ham, H'ville, Mobile, Mtgy, basically everywhere.
            I'm leaving Slidell and am soaking wet. It's been pouring down here today.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I try not to think about it, Biff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

Missouri side of the river

I miss Tuscaloosa
                Damn. I had more faith in your means and sanity than to ask if you live in East St Louis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  Damn. I had more faith in your means and sanity than to ask if you live in East St Louis.
                  lol... I must not have understood his question. I live west of the river in the St. Louis Metro, but technically not in St. Louis. Chesterfield MO
                  I hate Missouri. Literally hate it. I do like the number of restaurants. And Chesterfield is a really nice area. But I just don't like the rudeness of people here. Plus, I miss home.

Comment

• I had to drive from Pell City to Kennesaw today, and I bet there were two dozen wrecks on the interstate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff

IWHI
                      https://media.placester.com/image/up...1/IMG_1784.jpg

Comment

lol... I must not have understood his question. I live west of the river in the St. Louis Metro, but technically not in St. Louis. Chesterfield MO
                        I hate Missouri. Literally hate it. I do like the number of restaurants. And Chesterfield is a really nice area. But I just don't like the rudeness of people here. Plus, I miss home.
                        What’s keeping you there? Is there an alternative job that can get you back to God’s country?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                          Chesterfield MO
                          Coach Bryant's kind of town. He would have lived on the main drag.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

What’s keeping you there? Is there an alternative job that can get you back to God’s country?

My work is somewhat specialized... basically, population changes EPA requirements. The greater the population, the more scrutiny municipalities are under to follow the EPA laws Bush put in place regarding wastewater and stormwater runoff. Tuscaloosa isn't large enough to hit the threshold for my work. That's why I went from Nashville to St. Louis. Birmingham reaches the threshold, so I could look there. I sure miss my hometown though. I might should investigate a career change - but after 50, that's kinda hard

Comment

• What about Hoover?
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

My work is somewhat specialized... basically, population changes EPA requirements. The greater the population, the more scrutiny municipalities are under to follow the EPA laws Bush put in place regarding wastewater and stormwater runoff. Tuscaloosa isn't large enough to hit the threshold for my work. That's why I went from Nashville to St. Louis. Birmingham reaches the threshold, so I could look there. I sure miss my hometown though. I might should investigate a career change - but after 50, that's kinda hard
                                The great thing about birmingham is that..... um, well..... It's not Memphis.

Comment

Working...
                                X