Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
    I bet rhinos wife spends $10K a year on baby photos
    One of my buddies wife’s spends way more than that. I’m not exaggerating when I say they have professional photos done twice a month.

Comment

• So you guys don't know what a she sheer she shed is?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• is That something in the Bahamas or New Orleans?
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          So you guys don't know what a she sheer she shed is?

They show that commercial a million times a day, to the point where I’m sick to death of it, and I still don’t know what she’s saying.
          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

They show that commercial a million times a day, to the point where I’m sick to death of it, and I still don’t know what she’s saying.
            I'd never paid attention to it. Do you think she's saying "she's here she shed"? I think he repeats back she's here, meaning perhaps a MIL. Biff, does this exchange ring true with you? A MIL She Shed would be quite the project.

Comment

• Although I'm waiting my turn to leave, Atlanta metro counties probably all are above that threshold. Traffic stinks, but it's warmer than St. Louis. I have an in-law who works with Cobb County wastewater.

Comment

• ITE, just to let you know, I ate at Bacon Bros last night, pimento cheese and all.
                Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                  What about Hoover?
                  I could certainly live in Hoover - but it isn't big enough for my job. The population threshold I'm talking about would be 250,000. Basically on about 3 places in Alabama.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                    Although I'm waiting my turn to leave, Atlanta metro counties probably all are above that threshold. Traffic stinks, but it's warmer than St. Louis. I have an in-law who works with Cobb County wastewater.
                    Yes - Atlanta would work, Jacksonville, Montgomery (oh HALE no), Mobile. Charlotte would be nice but it is too far from home. I really like Charlotte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Yes - Atlanta would work, Jacksonville, Montgomery (oh HALE no), Mobile. Charlotte would be nice but it is too far from home. I really like Charlotte.
                      If you're looking for smaller southern cities, Hamilton County (Chattanooga) and Knox(ville) County, TN, along with Greenville County, SC should all be over those thresholds. A lot of shite in Greenville. Stater does his part.

Comment

If you're looking for smaller southern cities, Hamilton County (Chattanooga) and Knox(ville) County, TN, along with Greenville County, SC should all be over those thresholds. A lot of shite in Greenville. Stater does his part.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                          So you guys don't know what a she sheer she shed is?

She says sheshier like more she-ish. She wants a she shed that is even more feminine that the previous one.
                          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• I wonder if it's a term used by black folks? That would explain why us crackers don't know what the hell she's saying.

Comment

Depends on how the wastewater districts are set up. A lot of places have different organizations for the city and the county. Combined they would be well over the threshold, but separate they might not be.

Basic example, the county population in Tuscaloosa is 207,811 according to Google. Assume 2.5 people per household, that's 83,124 homes or service connections. The city water and sewer only has about 50,000 accounts. That's only 125,000 people. The City actually sells all the water to the county through satellite water agreements, but since the City isn't the end use supplier, those don't count in the population served by the City. The EPA doesn't care that the City actually sells the water. It's about the number of people who gets bills directly from the City. EPA needs 100,000 service connections minimum for most of their grants. For smaller grants, you gotta have less than 10,000 connections. It's hell being in the middle.
                              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

Coach Bryant's kind of town. He would have lived on the main drag.
                                Well played as always, Sid.

Comment

Working...
                                X