Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    I wonder if it's a term used by black folks? That would explain why us crackers don't know what the hell she's saying.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I thought everyone understood it. But then, I'm down with the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
      I wonder if it's a term used by black folks? That would explain why us crackers don't know what the hell she's saying.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      I had to look it up. She says "chichier" she-shed. Apparently it means - extravagant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls

I had to look it up. She says "chichier" she-shed. Apparently it means - extravagant.
        Once again, Balls has cheated

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I thought everyone understood it. But then, I'm down with the street.
          I don't know much about the street, I feel that the phrase "down with the street" probably means you're not down with the street.
          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

Once again, Balls has cheated
            I thought you were ignoring me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls

I thought you were ignoring me.

Couldn’t figure out how to do it

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

Couldn’t figure out how to do it
                I'm sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

I don't know much about the street, I feel that the phrase "down with the street" probably means you're not down with the street.
                  I didn't say which street.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I didn't say which street.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sesame-Street.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	62624

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                      ITE, just to let you know, I ate at Bacon Bros last night, pimento cheese and all.
                      I got to get back up there. I get the check this time. Maybe around 11/27...

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Depends on how the wastewater districts are set up. A lot of places have different organizations for the city and the county. Combined they would be well over the threshold, but separate they might not be.

Basic example, the county population in Tuscaloosa is 207,811 according to Google. Assume 2.5 people per household, that's 83,124 homes or service connections. The city water and sewer only has about 50,000 accounts. That's only 125,000 people. The City actually sells all the water to the county through satellite water agreements, but since the City isn't the end use supplier, those don't count in the population served by the City. The EPA doesn't care that the City actually sells the water. It's about the number of people who gets bills directly from the City. EPA needs 100,000 service connections minimum for most of their grants. For smaller grants, you gotta have less than 10,000 connections. It's hell being in the middle.
                        This man understands things

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

If you're looking for smaller southern cities, Hamilton County (Chattanooga) and Knox(ville) County, TN, along with Greenville County, SC should all be over those thresholds. A lot of shite in Greenville. Stater does his part.
                          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

This man understands things
                            I've worked regulatory and utility side, so I've been on both sides of these conversations.

Comment

I got to get back up there. I get the check this time. Maybe around 11/27...
                              Perfect! I'll need a few beers to wash down all that backed up turkey and dressing.
                              Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                              Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

If you're looking for smaller southern cities, Hamilton County (Chattanooga) and Knox(ville) County, TN, along with Greenville County, SC should all be over those thresholds. A lot of shite in Greenville. Stater does his part.
                                Business is down temporarily. Stater has been eating too much pimento cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X