Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
    I think I’m better off getting the money and buying 2 rolls of $25 scratch offs. I bet I could win $10K
    You might as well take your money and throw it into the harbor. Or buy auto insurance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman

You might as well take your money and throw it into the harbor. Or buy auto insurance.
      I’ll really regret that

Comment

• You guys watch TV as much as I do

Comment

• What I hate more than anything on tv are those nasty hippies on the DIY channel that build those yurts and mud huts. I hate those people

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
            You guys watch TV as much as I do
            And I was sitting here thinking that no one was going to get Sid's reference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls
              10% early withdrawal penalty and then regular income tax. Or you could wait until you're 59 1/2 and not pay the penalty.
              This man has it right. Move it to something that has very low expenses, like an index fund, and let it ride. The math projections are a little optimistic. I think an eight percent return, doubling every nine years base on the rule of 72, is more likely.

Secure it, and act like you don’t know it’s there. Better yet, start adding to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

This man has it right. Move it to something that has very low expenses, like an index fund, and let it ride. The math projections are a little optimistic. I think an eight percent return, doubling every nine years base on the rule of 72, is more likely.

Secure it, and act like you don’t know it’s there. Better yet, start adding to it.

You do know he didn't want to hear any of that, right?

Comment

• Spend the rest on PCP

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Gotta take the medicine.

Comment

• We got ITE telling him to invest it for years, Rhino telling him to cash it out for hookers and blow, and Biff who wants to buy some scratchy lottos. All kinds of options and no clearly wrong ones.
                      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

I’ve been waiting for ITE this whole time. I tossed him this softball.

You know how he is....

Comment

• I’ve been at a swim meet for the last 3 hours. I’m dying. Ever sat through a girls 500M? 3 heats!

Brutal

Comment

• Comment

• I told my wife I saw a person with the same issue as Biff’s and she sent me this.

Comment

I told my wife I saw a person with the same issue as Biff’s and she sent me this.

That one is nasty

Comment

Working...
                                X