Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron
    I guess y'all heard about Tammy from Finebaum dying in a car accident this morning? Her grandchild died too
    Wow. She was a horrible call, but that's still pretty damn sad.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
      I guess y'all heard about Tammy from Finebaum dying in a car accident this morning? Her grandchild died too
      That's really sad. They weren't the ones that got hit by that explosives truck in Childersburg/Sylacauga this morning, were they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
        Thats terrible. Rest in peace, crazy lady.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

That's really sad. They weren't the ones that got hit by that explosives truck in Childersburg/Sylacauga this morning, were they?
          Thats what everything I have read on the internet in the last 5 minutes seems to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Thats what everything I have read on the internet in the last 5 minutes seems to say.
            My new furnace was on the fritz and the HVAC company is out of Childersburg and had to run down to drop off a service vehicle this morning to get some work done at Ogletree Transmission, which is right by the Alabama Power location where the accident occurred. They told me all about it when they were here, had no idea who it was. The truck was carrying explosives to a quarry, crossed the median and hit the SUV almost head on, killing the lady and infant. Really sad.

If you ever need any significant auto work, transmissions in particular, Ogletree is outstanding, by the way. I've had transmissions put in four different classic cars/trucks. They do it all.

Comment

• Is rhino buying a restaurant? So sad about Tammy, and the poor baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                Is rhino buying a restaurant? So sad about Tammy, and the poor baby
                I'm guessing he's angling to replace a worn Piccadilly canopy with a brand spanking new one, installed by poor driving Mexicans.

My youngest used to eat all the time at the Piccadilly in Oxford, that's where we'd drop him off to go spend time with my folks. He called it Pickle Dilly.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Yes

Comment

• I just tuned into the finebaum show and they are talking about it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wife went Christmas shopping for the kids, came home with a new iPhone and iPad for herself. On the plus side, I’m done with my Christmas shopping for the year

Comment

• I may not even watch the game today. Or at least not much of it.

Comment

• The afternoon game slate is terrible.
                          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                            The afternoon game slate is terrible.
                            Gearing up for the big UCF game tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                              Gearing up for the big UCF game tonight?

Sadly that is the second best game of the day after the Cuse-ND game.

Comment

• Well actually probably Texas and Iowa State but it's on the Longhorn Network.

Comment

Working...
                                X