No announcement yet.

Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As for family, im pretty lucky. My wife is annoyed by my dad and my brothers wife, but that’s really understandable. Im not really annoyed by anyone. Im uncomfortable around my brother in law because we used fish, shoot, and watch every football game together. But, since the playoffs last year, he just wants to watch it by himself. I’ve seen him once this year. Very weird

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
      I’d trade all y’all’s problems for having to spend the day with my in-laws. I’ll have to hear a cumulative 2.5 hrs worth of how 92 yr old Uncle Barney( yes, Barney) is still breathing even after they took him off life support.
      I despise all holidays. I think of them the same way I do class reunions. I don’t give a shit about any of those people. There’s not a damn one of them I care to see, much less talk to.
      I’ve NEVER been to a class reunion.
      That escalated quickly.

Comment

• My wife just said Barney died.

Comment

• And right here at the holiday season. What a thoughtless bastard.
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

My wife just said Barney died.
            Now, that is escalating quickly

Comment

My wife just said Barney died.
              Well that's effing depressing.
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Stinson or the dinosaur? They likely both have AIDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                  Stinson or the dinosaur? They likely both have AIDS.
                  Or Barney Frank

Comment

• Come on, guys. I had my Thanksgiving with my cousins, aunts and uncles on my mom’s side Saturday. Very enjoyable, 30 or so. On Thanksgiving itself, we’ll have my wife’s twin sister and her family and our boys, grandkids and my mom at the lake, maybe 12 overnight guests. We’ll host about 40 for extended family Christmas on 12/29, cousins and the like.

It’s all good. Get busy living or get busy dying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                      Come on, guys. I had my Thanksgiving with my cousins, aunts and uncles on my mom’s side Saturday. Very enjoyable, 30 or so. On Thanksgiving itself, we’ll have my wife’s twin sister and her family and our boys, grandkids and my mom at the lake, maybe 12 overnight guests. We’ll host about 40 for extended family Christmas on 12/29, cousins and the like.

It’s all good. Get busy living or get busy dying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	113FB6AC-D288-42E2-ACCE-5173911FBD1F.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	63323

Comment

• I have a busy few days coming up. 5 turkeys to cook, 2 Thanksgivings on Thursday, 1 Thanksgiving on Friday, iron bowl Saturday, and babies birthday on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Man, baby rhino is already 1? Seems like just a few months ago

Comment

• How are you cooking the turkeys, Rhino?

Comment

• I think I like Thanksgiving better than Christmas. After the first week of December I am already sick of Christmas. Thanksgiving is short. My attention span is short. It works for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                                I think I like Thanksgiving better than Christmas. After the first week of December I am already sick of Christmas. Thanksgiving is short. My attention span is short. It works for me
                                Definitely less commercialized. The sales associated with Thanksgiving time are all about Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X