No announcement yet.

Looking for a place to stay for the Citadel game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I’m going to this game also. I made a couple calls and will be staying at the Tri Delt house for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
      Looks like I’m going to this game also. I made a couple calls and will be staying at the Tri Delt house for free.
      Better wax your butthole

Comment

Everything is booked. How about parking? Last time I parked and rode the bus back to stadium. I was hoping for something a little closer because of the 2 year old. Also, I would like easy access to the stroller before/after the game.

Comment

Parking close to the stadium is going to be hard to find. Where did you end up getting a room?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nevermind. I see where you are staying at the Greystone Inn.

Comment

Hook a brother up rhino.

edit: Damn I’m as bad as rhino. He is looking for parking not a place to stay

Comment

Does a 2yo require a car seat? If not, you could take uber to and from the stadium

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                  Does a 2yo require a car seat? If not, you could take uber to and from the stadium

I usually throw mine in the trunk

Comment

Originally posted by Stan

I bet they like it back there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

Ever get hit by a swinging tire iron when opening the trunk?

Comment

I used to like riding in the trunk when I was a kid. Our car had a trap door thing in the back seat that led to the trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Ever get hit by a swinging tire iron when opening the trunk?
                          I tie them down so they won’t roll around as much. Safety first

Comment

I used to like riding in the trunk when I was a kid. Our car had a trap door thing in the back seat that led to the trunk.

My mom let us ride in the trunk once after we begged and begged. We didn’t have one of those of trap doors, she had to let us climb in the trunk and shut it. Obviously we didn’t go on a long trip but she would be in jail today for that, and that’s a fun memory for me.

Comment

This post explains a lot.
                              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

So, my options are uber or ride in a trunk. I guess we can drive around and see if there are any places to park. I was just hoping to get somewhere close for ease of access to the stroller.

Comment

Working...
                                X