Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a place to stay for the Citadel game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by blondeatlas View Post
    So, my options are uber or ride in a trunk. I guess we can drive around and see if there are any places to park. I was just hoping to get somewhere close for ease of access to the stroller.
    Here's a map of the shuttle service around the campus. You can park & ride and can coordinate through this app:

    http://www.tuscaloosatransit.com/football.php

    https://uagameday.com/shuttles/

    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

    “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

    “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

    Comment


    • #47
      Bryant Drive Apts is about 5 blocks from the stadium, almost directly across from Fitts Architects. They do not charge for parking and your car won't get towed.

      Comment


      • #48
        I really don’t want to go to this game. But I guess I’ll be able to say that I was at the game that ended Tua’s career.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
          Bryant Drive Apts is about 5 blocks from the stadium, almost directly across from Fitts Architects. They do not charge for parking and your car won't get towed.
          I think that’s where I lived when I went there

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Biff View Post
            I really don’t want to go to this game. But I guess I’ll be able to say that I was at the game that ended Tua’s career.
            I was at the Prothro one.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Biff View Post
              I really don’t want to go to this game. But I guess I’ll be able to say that I was at the game that ended Tua’s career.
              Says the guy who tore ligaments in his wrist due to excessive fapping

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

                Says the guy who tore ligaments in his wrist due to excessive fapping
                Didn’t end my fapping career

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Biff View Post

                  Didn’t end my fapping career

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Biff

                    Didn’t end my fapping career
                    Switching hands is like being pleasured by an awkward stranger.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X