Looking for a place to stay for the Citadel game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blondeatlas View Post
    So, my options are uber or ride in a trunk. I guess we can drive around and see if there are any places to park. I was just hoping to get somewhere close for ease of access to the stroller.
    Here's a map of the shuttle service around the campus. You can park & ride and can coordinate through this app:

http://www.tuscaloosatransit.com/football.php

https://uagameday.com/shuttles/

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Bryant Drive Apts is about 5 blocks from the stadium, almost directly across from Fitts Architects. They do not charge for parking and your car won't get towed.

Comment

I really don’t want to go to this game. But I guess I’ll be able to say that I was at the game that ended Tua’s career.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
          Bryant Drive Apts is about 5 blocks from the stadium, almost directly across from Fitts Architects. They do not charge for parking and your car won't get towed.
          I think that’s where I lived when I went there

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
            I really don’t want to go to this game. But I guess I’ll be able to say that I was at the game that ended Tua’s career.
            I was at the Prothro one.

Comment

Says the guy who tore ligaments in his wrist due to excessive fapping

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

Says the guy who tore ligaments in his wrist due to excessive fapping
                Didn’t end my fapping career

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Biff

Switching hands is like being pleasured by an awkward stranger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X