Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what’s going to happen with this caravan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what’s going to happen with this caravan?

If they make it to the border, then what? Trump will cave and let them in?

I can’t imagine the logistics of whatever ends up happening.

What’s your opinion CAD? I really don’t know what’s going to happen.

Originally posted by Biff View Post
    If they make it to the border, then what? Trump will cave and let them in?

I can’t imagine the logistics of whatever ends up happening.

What’s your opinion CAD? I really don’t know what’s going to happen.
    They will issue a bigger version called the grand caravan.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

How many people are in the caravan vs the amount of boarder control agents?

Also, I would guess that this distraction would open up some holes for others to sneak in. But I dont know much about it.

Comment

They will enter because we are run by politicians who don't believe the role of government is to protect its people

Comment

They will get their photo op, disappear and enter their normal way

Comment

I heard something on the news earlier about Trump wanting to change the rule where babies that are born here are citizens. Is this true?

Comment

Carlos Jeston is leading the caravan.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                I heard something on the news earlier about Trump wanting to change the rule where babies that are born here are citizens. Is this true?
                About to be rhino all by himself

Comment

He says he wants to change what is often referred to as "the anchor-baby amendment" to keep those who have entered this country illegally from having children here and being allowed to stay because their children are citizens

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

He says he wants to change what is often referred to as "the anchor-baby amendment" to keep those who have entered this country illegally from having children here and being allowed to stay because their children are citizens
                    What is the plan for the babies? Toss em over the fence?

If this rule is implemented we should start doing the same thing for garbage parents that have garbage kids. If they are going to be a drain on society they need to be chunked over the fence.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

About to be rhino all by himself
                      You honestly think that a baby born here shouldnt be a citizen? I dont care for the way the parents take advantage of the rule, but the kid has no say in it.

Comment

What is the plan for the babies? Toss em over the fence?

If this rule is implemented we should start doing the same thing for garbage parents that have garbage kids. If they are going to be a drain on society they need to be chunked over the fence.
                        Because we aren’t in favor of throwing garbage citizens over the fence we should allow more garbage in?

Comment

You honestly think that a baby born here shouldnt be a citizen? I dont care for the way the parents take advantage of the rule, but the kid has no say in it.
                          I’m pretty sure it will be starting with babies not yet born. We aren’t taking 50 year paco and throwing him out

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

I’m pretty sure it will be starting with babies not yet born. We aren’t taking 50 year paco and throwing him out
                            They are still born here though. Just like our kids were born here.

Lets say a Mexican woman sneaks over and shits a baby out in Texas. What do you think should happen to the baby?

Comment

They are still born here though. Just like our kids were born here.

Lets say a Mexican woman sneaks over and shits a baby out in Texas. What do you think should happen to the baby?
                              I’m pro a woman keeping her baby. Put her back on a plane like we do everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X