Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what’s going to happen with this caravan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t have all the answers but I know letting every Tomas, Ricardo, and Acosar in this country isn’t it.

Comment

You sounds like the those pro choice folks that have no problem killing unborn children. What’s the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
        I don’t have all the answers but I know letting every Tomas, Ricardo, and Acosar in this country isn’t it.
        I completely agree. Something needs to be done. But there also needs to be a easier way for immigrants to become a contributing member of society. The majority of them are hard workers that want whats best for their families. You and I would do exactly what they are doing if we were in their situation.

The men dragging kids and pregnant women over are not who we should be concentrating on. The gang members and drug smugglers sneaking over are far more dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
          You sounds like the those pro choice folks that have no problem killing unborn children. What’s the difference?
          Why would I want to kill a unborn child? Hell, Im the one saying that a baby born here shouldnt be tossed over the fence. They should have the same opportunity that the babies born here for the last hundred years has had.

Comment

Speaking of killing babies. I dont know how anyone could abort at 14 weeks (I think that is the AL law). My wife had to have a bunch of ultrasounds since we did the fertility clinic thing and those babies are pretty damn developed by then.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

I completely agree. Something needs to be done. But there also needs to be a easier way for immigrants to become a contributing member of society. The majority of them are hard workers that want whats best for their families. You and I would do exactly what they are doing if we were in their situation.

The men dragging kids and pregnant women over are not who we should be concentrating on. The gang members and drug smugglers sneaking over are far more dangerous.
              Making it easier for the best to come in sounds like an outstanding idea. To do that you have to stop anchor babies, the lottery, and the other BS that I can’t think of. The problem is, Democrats don’t want that, they want another minority that votes 75% dems.

Comment

Anchor babies wouldnt be as much of a problem if it wasnt impossible for the average person to get a work visa or go through the process of becoming a citizen. And Im not suggesting that we make it easy and just let everybody in. But there are some good people that have no other option but to sneak over.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                  Anchor babies wouldnt be as much of a problem if it wasnt impossible for the average person to get a work visa or go through the process of becoming a citizen. And Im not suggesting that we make it easy and just let everybody in. But there are some good people that have no other option but to sneak over.
                  Maybe you should have voted

Comment

So where do we draw a line rhino? Do we let in everybody that appears to be a hard worker? How do we determine who the hard workers are? Are we only letting in Hispanics/Central Americans? What if the Nigerians and Ethiopians and all the other Africans countries start sending over boat loads and boat loads of folks. Hey, they just want a better life.
                    I bet Madagascar could fill up a boat pretty damn fast. Be here in no time. Somalia, Liberia. C’mon over, drop your babies off, we’ll take care of them. Seeing how we’ve got all of our own problems solved.

Comment

If we only had a rock solid, logic guy like Altie who could set us all straight.

Comment

I want more Swedish women.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven
                          If we only had a rock solid, logic guy like Altie who could set us all straight.
                          You’re still upset. Just let it go, man. You can’t win em all

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Rhino, how do you determine who the good guys and the bad guys are? The drug lords don't come over here wearing their drug lord tee shirts.

Comment

I trust Rhino's judgment
                              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Biff

You’re still upset. Just let it go, man. You can’t win em all
                                He completely destroyed me. It’s going to take a while to get over that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X