Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what’s going to happen with this caravan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
    I trust Rhino's judgment
    I do too. Fact is, I think the vast majority of them ARE hard working people looking for a better life. But the dregs of society among them, are who we all worry about. Not just the drug people and outlaws, but those that don't care about working hard and put a drain on our system. Whether we adopt a more streamlined, easier process for immigrants to enter legally or not, there has to be some vetting in place to keep out most of the negative element.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater

But the dregs of society among them, are who we all worry about. Not just the drug people and outlaws, but those that don't care about working hard and put a drain on our system.
      BINGO

We’ve got enough of those already. I can’t support any more welfare recipients.

Comment

Rhino, how do you determine who the good guys and the bad guys are? The drug lords don't come over here wearing their drug lord tee shirts.
        I don't know or claim to know the answer. Maybe we could start the process off with a work visa and a American citizen as a sponsor. Make them pay taxes like everyone else. If they fuck up you take the visa and send them back.

Drug lords are probably not the ones dragging pregnant women over. They are using tunnels and paying off boarder patrol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          I don't know or claim to know the answer. Maybe we could start the process off with a work visa and a American citizen as a sponsor. Make them pay taxes like everyone else. If they fuck up you take the visa and send them back.

Drug lords are probably not the ones dragging pregnant women over. They are using tunnels and paying off boarder patrol.

The tunnel diggers aren't the only ones. Many of them infiltrate with the common folk that sneak across.

Comment

I do too. Fact is, I think the vast majority of them ARE hard working people looking for a better life. But the dregs of society among them, are who we all worry about. Not just the drug people and outlaws, but those that don't care about working hard and put a drain on our system. Whether we adopt a more streamlined, easier process for immigrants to enter legally or not, there has to be some vetting in place to keep out most of the negative element.
            Exactly. I just don't think stopping anchor babies will put a dent into the real problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
              Exactly. I just don't think stopping anchor babies will put a dent into the real problem.

It will vastly slow down the influx of illegal immigrants. Many of them come knowing that their offspring will be citizens. It's the sole purpose of many of them. If that stops,it stops many of them from coming.

Comment

I made rhino mad. Don’t be mad rhino.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  I made rhino mad. Don’t be mad rhino.
                  Rhino's not mad. He just wants us to quit running off his help.

Comment

I don't get mad talking about politics.

Comment

It will vastly slow down the influx of illegal immigrants. Many of them come knowing that their offspring will be citizens. It's the sole purpose of many of them. If that stops,it stops many of them from coming.
                      I don't know, Stat. If you are desperate enough to drag your 9 month pregnant wife over you'd be desperate enough to just stay without the anchor. At that point you would have already came up with the cash to pay a Coyote to get your family across.

Comment

Wait. Women shit out babies? My wife went about it all wrong, then.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls
                          Saban can shit out 5 stars

Comment

Saban can shit out 5 stars
                            If we could get some 5 stars out of those anchor babies, I might change my mind.

Comment

If they make it to the border, then what? Trump will cave and let them in?

I can’t imagine the logistics of whatever ends up happening.

What’s your opinion CAD? I really don’t know what’s going to happen.
                              Got a link? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                                You will understand this when your kids become teenagers

Comment

Working...
                                X