Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TeamJackson and others have found us.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
    The only other ones I can think of are Crimson Crazy and Crimson Fever but I always got them and Crimson Chris mixed up.
    Crimson Fever was a master troll that really got some other boards off balance. He was good at it and would assume persona's which were overblown caricatures of whichever fan-base he chose to ridicule. I first met him on the old Florida Scout board back when Scout used to be half-way okay.

    He was an Alabama fan though and never played the game on Bama boards.
    Last edited by CoolBamaUserName CBUN; 11-08-2018, 02:27 AM.

    Comment


    • #47
      Does anyone remember Foothand's real moniker? To me, he'll always be Foothand.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

        Biff TRIED to have relations with me
        What was your original username when Woolly first started? It wasn't always Pinche Cabron was it?

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by CoolBamaUserName CBUN View Post

          What was your original username when Woolly first started? It wasn't always Pinche Cabron was it?
          First was Atomic Punk, then Dr. Schlong, then Pinche Cabron. I was something else on Tidesports

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by CoolBamaUserName CBUN View Post
            Does anyone remember Foothand's real moniker? To me, he'll always be Foothand.
            AHM - the guy responsible for blowing up the first Woolly

            Comment


            • #51
              The good ole days.................when I was still pretty old.

              Comment


              • #52
                I still miss Ed.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by CrimsonThai View Post
                  I still miss Ed.
                  We didn't even get a "ditto...I'm gone" from most of the rest of the clan.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

                    First was Atomic Punk, then Dr. Schlong, then Pinche Cabron. I was something else on Tidesports
                    I think you're something else here.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

                      I think you're something else here.
                      I promise - I have no alter. Those others were reincarnations. For instance, I left and came back (once after a loss, another after a temper-tantrum) No alters that I remember

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

                        I promise - I have no alter. Those others were reincarnations. For instance, I left and came back (once after a loss, another after a temper-tantrum) No alters that I remember
                        I think he means you’re something else. As in “You’re really something else Pinche, you know that?”

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                          I think he means you’re something else. As in “You’re really something else Pinche, you know that?”
                          So you're telling me to guard my butthole?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X