Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butter Cookies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    I probably haven't had a pop tart in 10 years so I'm not qualified. The cinnamon ones would not be something I'd buy. I'd probably pick frosted strawberry or something if I had to buy one.

    Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, etc are where it is at. I love pumpkin pie and sweet potato pie. Similar taste profiles with those spices.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

      Cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, etc are where it is at. I love pumpkin pie and sweet potato pie. Similar taste profiles with those spices.
      This tread has crossed into a territory I am not familiar with.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

        This tread has crossed into a territory I am not familiar with.
        Namaste out of the thread then.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

          This tread has crossed into a territory I am not familiar with.
          Barney's hotham fag cookies are gonna cost us this damn game

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

            Barney's hotham fag cookies are gonna cost us this damn game
            Does the hot ham come with cheese?
            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Barney Stinson

              Namaste out of the thread then.
              Ouch. Right in the yoga pants.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                Ouch. Right in the yoga pants.
                You try some speculoos and you'll need some stretchier yoga pants.
                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                Comment

                Working...
                X