Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving Woolly Bros

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Thanksgiving Woolly Bros


  • #2
    You too 'tater. Fried 2 turkeys, smoked another. Grilled deer, duck, oysters, king mackerel, pork tenderloin and conecuh sausage for a neighborhood party tonight. Bullet and Makers kept me warm.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

    “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

    “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

    Comment


    • #3
      Happy thanksgiving fellas, eat a lot, sleep a lot.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hope you fellas have great food and maybe even get lucky. Roll Tide!

        Comment


        • #5
          Happy Thanksgiving, gentlemen. Take a moment to remember what you’re thankful for, even if it’s just the comfort that your relatives are only visiting.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            The SIL and I will be frying a turkey this morning. My middle daughter and I pressure washed the house, deck and pool over the last 2 days. She and my youngest daughter pre-prepared all the other food last night, to be ready this morning. Mrs 2 hasn't hit a lick at a snake. WTF?

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm in charge of turkey and dressing. It shall be tasty. Doing a slow cooker turkey breast because I'm lazy. Hope all you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful to have to place to get insulted, mocked, and bro hugs whenever I need it. As a member of the FEC, may the rest of my FEC members enjoy our independence day.
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                I'm in charge of turkey and dressing. It shall be tasty. Doing a slow cooker turkey breast because I'm lazy. Hope all you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful to have to place to get insulted, mocked, and bro hugs whenever I need it. As a member of the FEC, may the rest of my FEC members enjoy our independence day.
                I've already stocked up on TP in anticipation of over-eating.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                  I've already stocked up on TP in anticipation of over-eating.
                  On that note, I read somewhere that the day after Thanksgiving is the busiest day of the year for plumbers.
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I am thankful that SLO doesn’t post on Woolly.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Biff View Post
                      I am thankful that SLO doesn’t post on Woolly.
                      Oh em gee. He's not that bad.
                      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Barney Stinson

                        Oh em gee. He's not that bad.
                        ...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                          ...
                          Stop giving me the bird.
                          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                            Hope you fellas have great food and maybe even get lucky. Roll Tide!
                            I'm participating no nut November, also known as marriage.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Happy Thanksgiving fellas

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X