Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Stanley!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Birthday Stanley!!


  • #2
    That's the gayest thing ever posted on a sports message board.

    Happy birthday, Stanley. Maybe your wife with greet you with a birthday BJ.

    Comment


    • #3
      I will never understand the point is saying “happy birthday”

      Comment


      • #4
        Happy B'day, Stan
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

        “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

        “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

        Comment


        • #5
          Stan's birthday is just another reminder of his general hopelessness.
          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

          Comment


          • #6
            Happy Birthday!

            Comment


            • #7
              Happy Birthday, Stan.

              Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                That's the gayest thing ever posted on a sports message board.

                I was considering the beneficiary of the message.

                Comment


                • #9
                  For your birthday Shtan... a left-handed handy from Balls

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                    Happy birthday, Stanley. Maybe your wife with greet you with a birthday BJ.
                    Not tonight. We got in a huge fight last night. When she pissed me off, I actually weighed my options. If I let it go, my birthday is probably a sure thing for the sexuals, but I chose a different path.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks guys for the birthday wishes. Biff, I’m still waiting for yours

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Stan View Post

                        Not tonight. We got in a huge fight last night. When she pissed me off, I actually weighed my options. If I let it go, my birthday is probably a sure thing for the sexuals, but I chose a different path.
                        Going for combo birthday and makeup sexuals? That's minimizing your required effort at the very least.
                        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Stan
                          Thanks guys for the birthday wishes. Biff, I’m still waiting for yours
                          May you continue life in hell

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Biff View Post

                            May you continue life in hell

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Happy birthday, ya old fart!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X