No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Stanley!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and the wife are going to dinner. This should be one of the more uncomfortable dinners I’ve attended. I can’t even have drinks because I’m working tonight

Comment

Went to outback last night because it was raining so hard and we didn’t want to hit hwy 280 traffic. Afterwards we went to Walmart to buy supplies for today’s game. Wife went to bed at 6:30 and I fell asleep on the couch watching that Washington game. Woke this morning and I had left the hatch of car open all night in the rain, also left 4 lbs of hamburger in the car. Good times

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
        Went to outback last night because it was raining so hard and we didn’t want to hit hwy 280 traffic. Afterwards we went to Walmart to buy supplies for today’s game. Wife went to bed at 6:30 and I fell asleep on the couch watching that Washington game. Woke this morning and I had left the hatch of car open all night in the rain, also left 4 lbs of hamburger in the car. Good times
        At least you're consistent, Stanley.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan
          Stan, you have to find a way to spin this so that this becomes the wife’s fault. I mean, it’s her car, she’s ultimately responsible for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post

Stan, you have to find a way to spin this so that this becomes the wife’s fault. I mean, it’s her car, she’s ultimately responsible for it.
            Actually I left the hamburger in my truck, just realized I said car, can’t even tell a story correctly. The hatch I left open when I took out some Christmas presents about 2 hours earlier.

Comment

Why does Stan and his wife drive separately to dinner and Walmart.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                Why does Stan and his wife drive separately to dinner and Walmart.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                The Christmas presents were bought the day before. We went to dinner and Walmart together.

Comment

Time for a cookout and invite the in-laws and neighbors you don't like.

Comment

Working...
                  X