Do you believe in ghosts??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stan

Some people say they absorb the energy of previous owners, or in southern terms, they full of haints
    Ghost believers are entertaining, to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

Some people say they absorb the energy of previous owners, or in southern terms, they full of haints
      I was wondering where you were going with that. I was about to say I usually just buy new ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

I was wondering where you were going with that. I was about to say I usually just buy new ones?
        I’ve heard of antique people buying old mirrors and replacing the glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan

You talking about Sid?

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

We have a antique mirror in the babies room. I dont think she has been possessed yet. Part of what makes the old mirrors cool is how they are hazy.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

We have a antique mirror in the babies room. I dont think she has been possessed yet. Part of what makes the old mirrors cool is how they are hazy.
              The haze is the evil spirits

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                Just wait and see how you feel about it after that first cranial 360.

Comment

Biff So, tell us about your conversion and your now deep seated belief in the paranormal.
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Conversation?

Comment

Working...
                    X