No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s a sad, sad football field. Soccer goals to catch short kicks, inconsistent rye grass patches, tangled hurdles, and a few sand traps. No wonder the stands are empty.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
      That’s a sad, sad football field. Soccer goals to catch short kicks, inconsistent rye grass patches, tangled hurdles, and a few sand traps. No wonder the stands are empty.
      Folks in Georgia take no pride in their football - or their footwear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Folks in Georgia take no pride in their football - or their footwear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Yep, Kirby's got his work cut out for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

That's a valid point. How many of the drug users who sell their "benefits" even have children that they're supposedly feeding? I'd guess that most of the sellers are males who are supporting nothing but their habit.
          While we are at it, lets drug test every politician. Every damn one of them. Are we not paying them much greater benefits to create laws they don't live by... recession proof wages and security details... coupled with all the millions of dollars they receive under the table from powerful lobbying groups. Yeah, let's drug test THEM.

A side note - even these kids who would be impacted by the lack of welfare coming to the home are not without welfare. Free meals at school, free education and after care, free summer programs where they are fed at least two hot meals a day. And what is ironic to me - the very ones who so often squawk about "the children" are the same ones who can't call a live born infant a "human" with rights. Absolutely, frickin, unbelievable

Comment

• I think people would be shocked at how many politicians would fail drug tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
              That’s a sad, sad football field. Soccer goals to catch short kicks, inconsistent rye grass patches, tangled hurdles, and a few sand traps. No wonder the stands are empty.
              Finally figured it out. Quack is Les Miles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                I think people would be shocked at how many politicians would fail drug tests.
                I think people would be shocked if they knew how many people in general would fail a test. Especially if you threw pain pills, sleeping pills, and antidepressants into the mix

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                  I think people would be shocked at how many politicians would fail drug tests.
                  Most of them who are drug abusers are probably abusing prescription drugs. I doubt that many of them would get popped for coke or heroin or the like. Pot I couldn't care less about.

Comment

• The left is really scaring me these days. A newly-elected Congresswoman proposed lowering the voting age to 16. That's absurd. 16 year olds are complete dumbasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                      Why didn't you send us the other pics you took more focused on the girl to the right? There looks to be some potential there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Most of them who are drug abusers are probably abusing prescription drugs. I doubt that many of them would get popped for coke or heroin or the like. Pot I couldn't care less about.
                        Coke is what I figured they would be using. Pot, yeah who gives a damn

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

I think people would be shocked if they knew how many people in general would fail a test. Especially if you threw pain pills, sleeping pills, and antidepressants into the mix
                          If they drug tested me, I'd pass unless they were looking for BP, prostate, cholesterol and triglyceride medication.

Comment

• The “I don’t care about pot” group would be shocked to see the number and severity of work accidents that involve, to some extent, pot.
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

The “I don’t care about pot” group would be shocked to see the number and severity of work accidents that involve, to some extent, pot.
                              Pot is a miracle drug and can do no wrong..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

The “I don’t care about pot” group would be shocked to see the number and severity of work accidents that involve, to some extent, pot.
                                Don't get me wrong. I care about it if you're showing up to work high.

Comment

Working...
                                X