Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

It would be nice to have enough money for a month long trip to another country every two years.
    This m’fer right here...

Comment

• I’ve had miracle whip a long time ago, so I would have to try again before making a judgement. I don’t remember what it taste like

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
        I’ve had miracle whip a long time ago, so I would have to try again before making a judgement. I don’t remember what it taste like
        A combination of ass and dirty sock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

Two words... Miracle Whip

heavens nectar
          Good thing you moved farther north, cause you're a damn Yankee. You like sugar in your mayonaisse.

I guess you must like it in your cornbread too, sweet pickle.
          Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 03-11-2019, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Sweet or dill pickle? Man I hate sweet pickles

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
              Sweet or dill pickle? Man I hate sweet pickles
              Dill is the only way to go.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I kinda like wickles though. Only by themselves though. I don't like em on burgers or anything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• What’s that stuff that’s sometimes served with bbq? Chow chow? That stuff is ok for a few bites

Comment

• I have an overnight work trip, with a conference tomorrow. I’m so f’in nervous. I hate social situations like this and my plan was to get a little tipsy because then I loosen up. Found out yesterday that our holy roller president is going with us, and no one drinks around him. Awkward Stan, come on down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Neither. I eat my sammiches sans condiments.
                      WTF? Barney puts condoms on his ham

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                        Good thing you moved farther north, cause you're a damn Yankee. You like sugar in your mayonaisse.

I guess you must like it in your cornbread too, sweet pickle.
                        Definitely put a lot of sugar in my cornbread - lol
                        I haven't put it in grits yet, so I am only 1/3 yankee - (I sound like Elizabeth Warren)

Comment

I have an overnight work trip, with a conference tomorrow. I’m so f’in nervous. I hate social situations like this and my plan was to get a little tipsy because then I loosen up. Found out yesterday that our holy roller president is going with us, and no one drinks around him. Awkward Stan, come on down.
                          So.... you are in my group, eh? Call me Mr. President, peasant

Comment

• The millennials are bitching out their vaginas again. They are upset at the University of Wyoming's new slogan, "The world needs more cowboys". They say it's sexist, racist, homophobic etc, etc, etc, ....... Before it's over, they will be forced to be called the "Wyoming Bovine Persons".

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

WTF? Barney puts condoms on his ham
                              Keep the sauce from oozing out.
                              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

I have an overnight work trip, with a conference tomorrow. I’m so f’in nervous. I hate social situations like this and my plan was to get a little tipsy because then I loosen up. Found out yesterday that our holy roller president is going with us, and no one drinks around him. Awkward Stan, come on down.
                                I’m sure they like Stan for the employee and person that he is without having to dilute your personality with Satan’s elixir.
                                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X