Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
    I have an overnight work trip, with a conference tomorrow. I’m so f’in nervous. I hate social situations like this and my plan was to get a little tipsy because then I loosen up. Found out yesterday that our holy roller president is going with us, and no one drinks around him. Awkward Stan, come on down.
    Get a glass of wine if its after work hours. I dont think anyone would frown on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Get a glass of wine if its after work hours. I dont think anyone would frown on that.
      Chances are somebody else would order something too if one brave soul breaks the ice.

Comment

• Sam Adams would also be a good choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igHlZ3vZwTo

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          And claim it was water when you got it.

Comment

• Speaking of beer...

Do you guys like really dark beer? When I was on a trip, I bought a Beer that was as dark as coffee and it was very chuggable. Not as crisp as a bud... much more subtle coffee tones

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
              Speaking of beer...

Do you guys like really dark beer? When I was on a trip, I bought a Beer that was as dark as coffee and it was very chuggable. Not as crisp as a bud... much more subtle coffee tones
              A lot of those darker stouts have coffee notes. Some of them are good "dessert" beers, but I wouldn't want to chug them. I usually am tired of them after one or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

A lot of those darker stouts have coffee notes. Some of them are good "dessert" beers, but I wouldn't want to chug them. I usually am tired of them after one or two.
                I could only drink 3 - so dang filling

Comment

• Our company rolled out a paid parental leave benefit yesterday. The policy is a wild read. There are stipulations about sperm donors, surrogates, "life partners, and every scenario that someone would possibly think of to try to weasel the system.

Comment

• You know how I know this pic is fake?

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

I’m sure they like Stan for the employee and person that he is.
                      I have the personality of a wet paper sack

Comment

• These faggots left the S off my last name on my name tag

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          These faggots left the S off my last name on my name tag
                          You will now forever be known as "Tan".

Pinche, how do you know that pic is fake?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

You will now forever be known as "Tan".

Pinche, how do you know that pic is fake?
                            Yes, "Tan the Caddy"

I'm pretty sure Pinche will say because the person is white.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Yes, "Tan the Caddy"

I'm pretty sure Pinche will say because the person is white.
                              I've seen the whites do it too.

Comment

• How does that dudes pants hang that low without falling all the way down?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X