• Show
Clear All

• I was going to say - because he doesn't have arms... you racist bastages

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

You will now forever be known as "Tan".

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I’ve had 5 beers. Imma charming SOB now

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
            Nickname = smoky

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
              I’ve had 5 beers. Imma charming SOB now
              You're always charming to us, Tan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                I’ve had 5 beers. Imma charming SOB now
                At least in your own mind.

Comment

• Get Stan away from his family and drunk and he turns into a pretty alright guy.
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• I hope Stan gets drunk and bangs the heavy receptionists. He deserves a good time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I am drunk and while the receptionist is pretty hot, I would rather drunk eat some pizza and pass out at 8pm, which I’m finna do

Comment

• I like Shiner Black. Buy it whenever I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          I am drunk and while the receptionist is pretty hot, I would rather drunk eat some pizza and pass out at 8pm, which I’m finna do
                          Where is this business excursion?

Comment

• Comment

• Stans business meeting was really a party to celebrate the gas tax increase that nobody wanted.

Comment

• I cannot fathom the amount of road work and resulting delays that are going to occur once the tax is in place and the money starts rolling in. You can't move any direction in B'ham right now, and that was without any money in place.

And who at ALDOT decides to divert all B'ham east/west traffic to I459, and also decides to simultaneously perform construction at multiple locations on 459?
                                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X