X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dildo in the street

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• The Rome High football coach makes $130K a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        Dildo in the street

Cut your hand trying to get to it?

Comment

• That's an odd Mardi Gras float.
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I almost crapped my pants coming into work this morning.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
              I almost crapped my pants coming into work this morning.

It's pant - not pants

Comment

I almost crapped my pants coming into work this morning.

It's shat, not crapped.

Comment

Dildo in the street

Speed bump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    The Rome High football coach makes $130K a year.
                    That's Probst money. Does he supply his own steroids?

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Speed bump.
                      Even the street has a bigger dick than me

Comment

Cancer fucking sucks.

Sunday, I was at the final round of 'The Players' in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl. Had a great time and was having a drink at my business partner's house afterward. I then received a call from my wife. The husband of the couple that we visited in Satellite Beach last month, killed himself, gun in the mouth style.

He had what was supposed to be terminal brain cancer in 2006, but beat it through surgery, a specialized chemo regimen, and radiation, which turned out to be too much. The radiation eroded his brain over the years, which caused dementia and incontinence. His quality of life pretty much sucked. I guess he couldn't take anymore.

Yes Rhino, cancer really does fucking suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Sunday, I was at the final round of 'The Players' in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl. Had a great time and was having a drink at my business partner's house afterward. I then received a call from my wife. The husband of the couple that we visited in Satellite Beach last month, killed himself, gun in the mouth style.

He had what was supposed to be terminal brain cancer in 2006, but beat it through surgery, a specialized chemo regimen, and radiation, which turned out to be too much. The radiation eroded his brain over the years, which caused dementia and incontinence. His quality of life pretty much sucked. I guess he couldn't take anymore.

Damn. Very sorry to hear that, 2. My Dad just lost his last brother (of 4). He was suffering from something similar to Parkinson's Disease and had become bedfast. Unfortunately we can't all go peacefully in our sleep at 95 years of age.
                          Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 03-19-2019, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Damn. Very sorry to hear that, 2.
                            Thanks Hanni. Still trying to wrap my head around it. He was a good man.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater

That's awful. It's terrible to think that someone could be in that much discomfort.

Comment

• The nephew of a guy I work with jumped off his 20th story balcony in Miami Beach last night: https://www.local10.com/news/florida...in-miami-beach

Comment

Working...
                                X