Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    Salt and pepper packets - Why is there enough salt to kill a horse in a package, but I need 8 packets of pepper? Is it just price based, or do most people eat that much salt and that little pepper?
    This is one of those questions we need answered.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Pretty sure I just sold my pet goats to someone that’s going to eat them.

Comment

• I wonder the how many salt and pepper packets are needed to properly season a pet goat?

Comment

• My wife is sad the goats are gone. I can count on one hand the times she was around them

Comment

• Goats are hard to beat. You can milk em, you can have sex with them, you can eat them and they’ll eat any kind of trash you got laying around.

Kind of the perfect animal

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
              Goats are hard to beat. You can milk em, you can have sex with them, you can eat them and they’ll eat any kind of trash you got laying around.

Kind of the perfect animal
              You had me till the eating trash part

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

If JT and Tiger are in contention going into the final round, I'll be happy.
                ^^^This, but I think Kooch is due. I'll go with him.

Comment

• Urinal ad at a fine Boston establishment. Only time I’ve had my d!ck out while staring at AOC. Today, that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Urinal ad at a fine Boston establishment. Only time I’ve had my d!ck out while staring at AOC. Today, that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    If I was younger, I could piss all over that poster. These days, I'm lucky to hit the urinal.

Comment

• You think your stream is weaker due to age until you wear shorts and flip flops to the urinal.
                      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                        You think your stream is weaker due to age until you wear shorts and flip flops to the urinal.
                        That's when my stance is much wider than usual.

Comment

• One of the urinals on the 5th floor of our building has a pencil taped to the wall above it. I still haven't figured that out. Maybe it's there to give me a boost of confidence in my girth.

Comment

• Is it a wooden or mechanical pencil?
                            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                              Is it a wooden or mechanical pencil?
                              Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

If I was younger, I could piss all over that poster. These days, I'm lucky to hit the urinal.
                                When I was younger, after drinking a lot of beer, I could piss all the way across a country road without hitting the pavement - talk about a stream!

Comment

Working...
                                X