• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
    Is it a wooden or mechanical pencil?
    Relevance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Relevance?
      Wooden pencils always have lead in them so maybe its inspirational. If its mechanical, the lead might be empty and maybe its predictive and thus depressing.
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Barney just dropped a load of crap.

Inversely, Brooks Koepka just silenced some doubters.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
          Barney just dropped a load of crap.

Inversely, Brooks Koepka just silenced some doubters.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
          Koepka the "Major Slayer". He doesn't do crap all year except for the majors. Never seen anything like it.

Did you see how Dechambeau closed out 16, 17 and 18?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater

That's when my stance is much wider than usual.
            Careful, that “wide stance” can get you in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Good view of what I'm assuming is catfish farms in West central Alabama yesterday. There were tons of them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm not sure how active they are today, but yes they built a ton of them twenty to thirty years ago. Hale County is full of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven
                  I'm not sure how active they are today, but yes they built a ton of them twenty to thirty years ago. Hale County is full of them.
                  I've heard that the catfish farms have been shutting down over the last 10 or so years. I was surprised at how well maintained they were looking yesterday.

Comment

• They should convert them to grow rice and millet, and then give me hunting rights....
                    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Why are they shutting down? Speaking of, I wouldn’t mind a good fish fry sometime in the future

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        Why are they shutting down? Speaking of, I wouldn’t mind a good fish fry sometime in the future
                        Foreign fish. I used to go to the banks in Greensboro - there were two, one was run by Charles Thomas. Sorry if you're kin or disagree, but he was an ass, but had an entertaining accent. When he would explain the risk management of catfish farming, "catfish foooarming", he'd discuss the need to protect the "finguhlinns" from "woartuh buggs and moskeeto looarvuh". When we finally get together at the lake, we'll have a fish fry, and I'll do my best to recreate. Rhino, I'll pick you up from Pell City International Airport.

By the way, Dorothy's Kountry Kitchen in Greenbo had some of the best food I've ever eaten, may it rest in peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                          Why are they shutting down? Speaking of, I wouldn’t mind a good fish fry sometime in the future
                          I'm guessing it's because of imported fish from other countries. I don't know that though. I remember the catfish farms being a big deal when I was little, but now I hardly ever hear about them.

Comment

• I don't like the paper paper straws restaurants are using now.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                              I don't like the paper paper straws restaurants are using now.

I don't either. I'm thinking about going on the black market to peddle plastic straws.

Comment

• Why is the black hole photo such a big deal?

Comment

Working...
                                X