Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Netflix movies suck. Too many of their TV series only have one season available, so by the time you get into it, it is over and you are left hanging.

    Comment


    • Free "Tax Day" Hardee's sausage and biscuit for you fatties. Use the phrase "Made from Scratch" when ordering.

      Follow that artery clogging breakfast up with a $4.15 crappy pizza feast at CiCi's for lunch.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
        Free "Tax Day" Hardee's sausage and biscuit for you fatties. Use the phrase "Made from Scratch" when ordering.

        Follow that artery clogging breakfast up with a $4.15 crappy pizza feast at CiCi's for lunch.
        Can you help me with dinner plans too?

        Comment


        • CiCi's is a good deal. Eat the one meal and drink water the rest of the time.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Biff View Post
            Stater gon be jealous

            You nailed it, I am. I bet your nieces don't even know what a mashie niblet is.

            Comment


            • I hope all this BS protesting over Chick-fil-a shortens their lines a little. I want my delicious chicken sammich quicker.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                I bet your nieces don't even know what a mashie niblet is.
                Cornmeal?

                Comment


                • Mashie niblet sounds like a nickname for my penix

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

                    Cornmeal?
                    Originally posted by Stan View Post
                    Mashie niblet sounds like a nickname for my penix
                    I can't believe I'm saying this. But Stan wins this round.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Stan View Post
                      Mashie niblet sounds like a nickname for my penix
                      BBBBbbbwwwaaaaaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                        I can't believe I'm saying this. But Stan wins this round.
                        That's what I get for taking the high road. It won't happen again.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

                          That's what I get for taking the high road. It won't happen again.
                          I know. I factored that in, but Stan's was just too dead on.

                          Comment


                          • Y'all got me laughing out loud at work. Actually, a mashie-niblick is an old term for a 7 iron.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                              Y'all got me laughing out loud at work. Actually, a mashie-niblick is an old term for a 7 iron.
                              So there's the confusion...mashie niblick is the slang for a 7 iron and mashie niblet is Stan's nickname for his teeny wienie.

                              Comment


                              • Mashie niblick sounds more like what Mrs. Stan may call hers.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X