X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Office Space movie is over 20 years old

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Walker Burrows got voted off American Idol tonight. I can watch TV again in my house
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Yeah, the weather was great. Went to my Sidney Lanier HS reunion Saturday in Prattville, to visit the other old farts. Mrs 2 made me feel better by telling me that I aged better than most of them, which made me feel sorry for most of them.

Got home in time to play golf yesterday. Shot a 77 with 3 birdies. I love warm weather.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
          Sorry for your loss, Hanni, everyone's bad days at work, and Biff's thin layer of chicken shit.

I had a good day. Our group spent a couple of hours with David Gurgen (Nixon, Ford, Reagan and Clinton WH advisor). Fascinating discussion. Then I went to Fenway for the game tonight. Perfect weather, got field level seats just beyond third base, seven rows back for $60, good game, great atmosphere. First time there, don't miss it if you're in town during season. We got there early and wandered up the Green Monster, ate, drank and was merry. My Bama cap yielded six Roll Tides and one go dawgs.
          That's pretty awesome. How did you rate the $60 seats? Surely the BoSox faithful isn't giving up this quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
            Walker Burrows got voted off American Idol tonight. I can watch TV again in my house
            They still make American Idol?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
              Yeah, the weather was great. Went to my Sidney Lanier HS reunion Saturday in Prattville, to visit the other old farts. Mrs 2 made me feel better by telling me that I aged better than most of them, which made me feel sorry for most of them.

Got home in time to play golf yesterday. Shot a 77 with 3 birdies. I love warm weather.
              Congrats on the 77 (and living to see your 60th reunion)!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Congrats on the 77 (and living to see your 60th reunion)!
                Ha! Not that far along yet. Would be surprised if I lived long enough to. Of course, I never thought I'd live to see 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                  Walker Burrows got voted off American Idol tonight. I can watch TV again in my house
                  If you are going to watch shitty reality TV, at least watch Turtle Man or something with more testosterone

Comment

• I’ve been watching WWII in color documentaries on Netflix. Good stuff

Comment

• GoT disappointed me last night.
                      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                        GoT disappointed me last night.
                        The ESPN boys (Wingo and the Golics) were highly enthusiastic about it on my morning commute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

The ESPN boys (Wingo and the Golics) were highly enthusiastic about it on my morning commute.
                          Yeah I heard them. Golic Sr said it was a B- which I agree with. It wasnt a bad episode, but it also wasnt a particularly great episode either. Given all the buildup, that's a disappointment.
                          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• The Highwaymen on Netflix seems like it would be good. My wife loved it, I fell asleep about 20 mins into it, but I was enjoying it.

Comment

• I really haven't been watching anything other than sports the last 6 months. I read about a book to a book and a half a week, which takes up all my remaining free time outside of work, family, and friends.

Comment

• Dexter Roberts from Fayette, AL is on the Voice. He's quite a bit younger than me but his sister married one of my best friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X