Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    I need a new mattress? Recommendations? I'm not looking to spend Rhino kinda money.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Not the expensive memory foam crap. I hate ours
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

Not the expensive memory foam crap. I hate ours
      I have a Tempur-Pedic in Pensacola. Comfortable, but hot as hell. Not worth the money. I have a Serta here in Greenville. Best value for the money. I recommend it.

Comment

• Just get a twin hanni. You won’t need room for two

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
          Just get a twin hanni. You won’t need room for two
          Of course. That's all I've got room for in Granny's basement.

Comment

• Mine is a spring /foam hybrid. It's really comfortable but kind of hot

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Order a Loom and Leaf off line. You can get a king memory foam for under $2000. The Tempur version is over $4000. It's a great mattress and isn't one that comes in a box that you have to "inflate." It comes from a delivery company ready to go.
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                Order a Loom and Leaf off line. You can get a king memory foam for under $2000. The Tempur version is over $4000. It's a great mattress and isn't one that comes in a box that you have to "inflate." It comes from a delivery company ready to go.
                I'm not looking to spend $2000 on a mattress. Also, I can't believe you just used the phrase ordering something "off line."

Comment

I'm not looking to spend $2000 on a mattress. Also, I can't believe you just used the phrase ordering something "off line."
                  Is that when you fill out a order form in the back of a magazine and mail it in?

Comment

• I'm not a fan of TemperPedic. Feels like I've slept on a sheet of plywood or a concrete floor every morning.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                      Just get a twin hanni. You won’t need room for two
                      Depends on if he stays on his diet.

Comment

• Grits or hashbrowns?
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Grits if butter/salt only.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                            I'm not a fan of TemperPedic. Feels like I've slept on a sheet of plywood or a concrete floor every morning.
                            Mine is not that firm. It is quite comfortable. It just gets hot.

Comment

• Smothered, covered, chunked, and diced for me

Comment

I'm apparently ignorant as to why that's funny and/or inappropriate but I'm not one of the cool kids.
                                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X