Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stan
    Don’t freak out if the radio goes blank, with no sound. Just turn the truck off and wait. It’s happened to me twice. The first time (a year ago) it happened I disconnected the battery, last night it worked again when I cranked it.
    I don’t even know how to turn the radio on.

Comment

• Comment

• That's an unbelievable price for any truck.

Was the dealer reasonable about coming off the sticker price on your new Ford?
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I bought a 2017. $5K below KBB

I don’t think I could ever buy a brand new vehicle

Comment

• Thanks. I am probably in the truck market in the next 10 months, and I'm facing the same situation.

Has anyone ever used a rep to make a purchase for them at the auto auctions? A guy I work with got a great deal on his last car that way.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
              Thanks. I am probably in the truck market in the next 10 months, and I'm facing the same situation.

Has anyone ever used a rep to make a purchase for them at the auto auctions? A guy I work with got a great deal on his last car that way.
              I have but it's one of my best friends. So i can't say my experience would be in any way representative. Worked out well for me and he got a little commission off the deal, so he bought the whiskey that night.
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson

I have but it's one of my best friends. So i can't say my experience would be in any way representative. Worked out well for me and he got a little commission off the deal, so he bought the whiskey that night.
                I was going to say basically the same thing as Barney here. Most of the people I know who do this has a friend who is in that business.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

• I’ve been lonely for a long time. Now this lady in my truck radio will talk to me. She’s nice. I wish I could make her have a sexy foreign accent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    I’ve been lonely for a long time. Now this lady in my truck radio will talk to me. She’s nice. I wish I could make her have a sexy foreign accent.
                    I gave Siri an Australian accent.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                      I gave Siri an Australian accent.
                      Has she ordered you to turn in your firearms yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

Has she ordered you to turn in your firearms yet?
                        No, but she's constantly asking me if I would like for her to play Keith Urban songs.

Comment

• So sorry Rhino

Wow

Comment

• Nice Truck, Biff!

Comment

• A guy this morning was driving like an absolute maniac, weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating, we’ve all seen it before. Then a mile or so down the road I see him pulled over by two cops, it’s the most satisfying thing Ive ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                                A guy this morning was driving like an absolute maniac, weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating, we’ve all seen it before. Then a mile or so down the road I see him pulled over by two cops, it’s the most satisfying thing Ive ever seen.
                                I like this post.

Comment

Working...
                                X